"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Any benefit to setting CPU affinity for a game?
- Answer LOZ Windwaker HD scene never ends
- Answer Warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation in SQL
- Answer MySQL Error: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction Query
- Answer Parse JSON data is returning null value