"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Split string into equal slices / chunks
- Answer fitBounds(bound) not working properly
- Answer this string distort website design ex. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [on hold]
- Answer Laravel 5.0 eloquent not adding timestamps for created_at and updted_at
- Answer MySQL table structure, do I need a primary key?