"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is echo possible in open area?
- Answer Does dc comic subscription come to you the day the comic is released?
- Answer Who did King Darius plan to put over his whole kingdom?
- Answer Why did the Ku Klux Klan dislike unions during the early 1920s?
- Answer What is the evolution of development administration?