"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer After submit a form in a Area not displayed none of validation message
- Answer How to find possible path of memory matching game in ios?
- Answer How do I get at the metadata of attributed parameters?
- Answer Application installation failed in iPhone when installing in other iPhone
- Answer Getting the latest records according to the date