"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I cannot weld vertex (3dsmax car modelling))?
- Answer Shooting a bullet to the mouse position?
- Answer Does anybody know what app / wesite you use to create these photo edits?
- Answer I want a hd desktop background in which the following thing is available .. . plz give the site . ..?
- Answer how to eclipse connect with sql server 2008 r2?