"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Singleton object- In static block or in getInstance(); which should be used
- Answer How to skip a function in Page_Init when page gets refreshed. Page.Ispostback is not working. Is there any other way. Thanks in advance
- Answer How to call a confirm function before submitting a form only on click of one submit button not on the other submit button present?
- Answer I want to create chat app like whatsapp or line or viber, what are the things that need to learn?
- Answer Need Graphic Design Logo!!?