"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PC running Windows 7 coming out of sleep mode by itself
- Answer Films and TV app On top
- Answer Microsoft 10 program automatically downloads a picture , regardless, whenever I use the "save as" function . Thus I have dfolderas full of duplicates. I would appreciate your tips, ect. Thanks
- Answer Unable to uninstall 'Mblaze_Home' application
- Answer Should i get DOOM or wait for Homefront?