"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I Sync my Macbook 5.2 to my iMac 11.2 and transfer Apps, like iMovie, provided the software version is the same?
- Answer Why can't I resize my existing partition?
- Answer help on install the upgrade
- Answer my wireless works on my laptop but i cant log on using my fone what cud n the problem
- Answer How do I change the default folder windows explorer opens in?