"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer AOE 2 Windows recorded game on Mac?
- Answer Despoina Leviathan DLC How to get past the enemies?
- Answer How can I most effectively produce food?
- Answer How can Mountain Lion be prevented from reorganizing app layout in Launch Pad?
- Answer How do I associate the right Contact Card under Users & Groups to my own profile?