"file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing."
Asked by RobertFortney on 02/25/2013 at 4:18 PM
The Service Manager for Office professional 2003 stays popped up with the message "file t8ExtPEx.dll is missing". I have tried everything I know and can't get rid of the pop up or find whatever file is missing. I reinstalled the program to no avail.None of the "microsoft fix it" mechanisms seem to address this particular problem. This pop up prevents following links and closing out programs and resurfaces as a block until it is clicked four times.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Downloaded win 8 won`t install.
- Answer Upgrading Windows xp Pro 64bit to Windows 8
- Answer I have an Imac late 2011 model. Can i install win 8 on a participate disk?
- Answer Help me choose the right way to buy Windows 8
- Answer My region is Available for Online Purchase but Updater says NO. Yet my friends are updating a block away from me.