outlook 2013 : cannot reply or forward and email
Asked by MojtabaW on 02/19/2013 at 1:04 AM
I have a problem with outlook 2013 which I cannot reply or forward any email. the error is as follows:
The operation failed. An object could not be found
Also I receive my old email too late. Still it is no completed. I removed my account many times. Also I went to control panel to setting mail account but still the problem is remind the same before. So please give me new solution.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What's the difference between asynchroneous and synchroneous communication in web programming?
- Answer how do we form a query string (html)?
- Answer What are the difference between GET and POST (html)?
- Answer Where goes the query string and the cookies(http protocol)?
- Answer What is a subscript in Java?