outlook 2013 : cannot reply or forward and email
Asked by MojtabaW on 02/19/2013 at 1:04 AM
I have a problem with outlook 2013 which I cannot reply or forward any email. the error is as follows:
The operation failed. An object could not be found
Also I receive my old email too late. Still it is no completed. I removed my account many times. Also I went to control panel to setting mail account but still the problem is remind the same before. So please give me new solution.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to prevent comments from being sticky in Powerpoint presentations
- Answer Select and print charts from a table
- Answer Confused and a bit worried
- Answer How to increase 2048 characters URL limit in Office Web Apps?
- Answer Microsoft access 2007 amount of fields visible in form dependent on integer