outlook 2013 : cannot reply or forward and email
Asked by MojtabaW on 02/19/2013 at 1:04 AM
I have a problem with outlook 2013 which I cannot reply or forward any email. the error is as follows:
The operation failed. An object could not be found
Also I receive my old email too late. Still it is no completed. I removed my account many times. Also I went to control panel to setting mail account but still the problem is remind the same before. So please give me new solution.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What IOS command would show you the current firmware information.?
- Answer i am facing some java coding problem,pls help me?
- Answer How do I turn off Auto Date when I open a document I created before
- Answer Sudden spike of CPU usage by an svchost.exe
- Answer BSOD in Windows 7 Home Basic in Computer HP