outlook 2013 : cannot reply or forward and email
Asked by MojtabaW on 02/19/2013 at 1:04 AM
I have a problem with outlook 2013 which I cannot reply or forward any email. the error is as follows:
The operation failed. An object could not be found
Also I receive my old email too late. Still it is no completed. I removed my account many times. Also I went to control panel to setting mail account but still the problem is remind the same before. So please give me new solution.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer My windows 7 keeps shutting down with a blue screen.
- Answer I recently went on to check memail, and all prior to 2013 have been deleted from my account without me know. How to restore please?!?!?!
- Answer how can i open ports in router to play msn games
- Answer WINDOWS MEDIA CENTER WHEN USING RECOVERY DISK TOWARD END OF FIRST DISK IT PROMTS C:\ AND I CANT FIND A COMAND THAT WORK TO KEEP INSTALLING RECOVERY
- Answer My laptop is Sony -Model: PCG-71211W .does any one help me to find CD of window7 home basic OA india?- I have key on my laptop.