outlook 2013 : cannot reply or forward and email
Asked by MojtabaW on 02/19/2013 at 1:04 AM
I have a problem with outlook 2013 which I cannot reply or forward any email. the error is as follows:
The operation failed. An object could not be found
Also I receive my old email too late. Still it is no completed. I removed my account many times. Also I went to control panel to setting mail account but still the problem is remind the same before. So please give me new solution.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Weird restriction keeping me from updating to Mavericks?
- Answer MacBook Pro freezing a few programs (different each time) before resuming?
- Answer Android get last known location immediatelly
- Answer Authentication through RADIUS-server with PBKDF2-encrypted passwords
- Answer Runtime error in website