Office 2013 Online Repair Tool Stuck on Step 3 of 4
Asked by yaakovashoshana on 02/15/2013 at 5:10 PM
I purchased Office 2013 through the Home Use Program. After installing Office 2013, I uninstalled Office 2010 because I understood that I was only allowed to run one version of Office at a time. After I uninstalled Office 2010, Office 2013 would no longer work, so I used the Online Repair Tool. However the repair tool seems to be stuck on step 3 of 4. It's been running for well over an hour. Is it supposed to take this long? Or is it really and truly stuck? There's no "Cancel" button, so how do I break out of the application if it's really stuck? What do I do now?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When looting unidentified dyes, can I get a color I already own?
- Answer Why can't I clear rocks on dragonvale?
- Answer Is spell vamp triggered by true damage?
- Answer How do I keep my computer from restoring my iPhone to an older backup when syncing?
- Answer print spooler service. If I reinstall the Windows 7 software will this fix the problem?