Office 2013 Online Repair Tool Stuck on Step 3 of 4
Asked by yaakovashoshana on 02/15/2013 at 5:10 PM
I purchased Office 2013 through the Home Use Program. After installing Office 2013, I uninstalled Office 2010 because I understood that I was only allowed to run one version of Office at a time. After I uninstalled Office 2010, Office 2013 would no longer work, so I used the Online Repair Tool. However the repair tool seems to be stuck on step 3 of 4. It's been running for well over an hour. Is it supposed to take this long? Or is it really and truly stuck? There's no "Cancel" button, so how do I break out of the application if it's really stuck? What do I do now?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Grocery/List app for iOS with decent web application
- Answer Possible to save screen resolution settings and quickly switch between them?
- Answer Set Specific Podcasts to Show as TV Shows in iTunes, using AppleScript
- Answer How to use WiFi and Ethernet at the same time
- Answer PC with W7 won't recognize USB HD enclosure.