CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why aren't Minecraft mods forward compatible? [migrated]
- Answer If I have Xbox live gold will others on my system be able to play Halo matchmaking?
- Answer Can I purchase and download Halo 2 for windows online somewhere?
- Answer kodak sasyshare software inst.
- Answer How do I update my driver mt7118vu_x64.sys ?