CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How long does it take to play civilization to the end?
- Answer How to Transfer PDF from iPad to PC/Mac
- Answer How do you perform a custom install of win 8 64bit on a win vista 32 bit system that has a AMD 64 Athlon processor.
- Answer Keep Losing VX-3000 Webcam driver, Asks to Install again at Boot-up.
- Answer Outlook Express, reply account