CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer I can't enable iCloud backup on my phone
- Answer how do I download latest OS X El Capitan installer app?
- Answer How to move iMovie projects from iPhone to a computer for storage?
- Answer Running Java Applet from Web browser not working
- Answer 2 or more UIViewcontroller with the same class crash