CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Leveling up perks offline
- Answer Tried installing CFW on my PS3 but it can't read any update files
- Answer Do I have to buy ARR if i have original Final Fantasy XIV disc without account? [duplicate]
- Answer Proper way to micro Warp Prism and Sentries?
- Answer Why do Terran players use the Marine blob micro move?