CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer why 'jquery animate callBack function dont work inside other function
- Answer MySQL: How to get the percentage of change of one field compared to a previous one
- Answer Android- Main Activity is not a concrete class
- Answer SQL Join combine two columns into one
- Answer How to make Flurry Session Lengths accurate & useful