CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I get a Blaster Launcher?
- Answer Can I do anything with poisonous berries/mushrooms?
- Answer Computer should be restarted to connect internet (Mountain Lion on VMware 8)
- Answer Where are Microsoft Office for Mac My Templates stored?
- Answer Which ebook format do books from the iBooks Store use?