CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer code that doesn't work...Kill-process , search-for-file , streamwrite on file searched file
- Answer Ruby memory map without external libraries
- Answer .htaccess 301 redirect to www issue
- Answer WPF Blend Trigger Animation of Usercontrol
- Answer Do categorical fields need indexing? (MySQL or MongoDB)