CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Generated jQuery code in iframe doesn't work in IE but works in FF and Chrome
- Answer Word and ecel shut down when I try and save document
- Answer office 2013 install difficulties
- Answer What is the fastest way to travel in Minecraft using non-standard means?
- Answer Uninstaller that tracks installed files and removes them later