CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer Cant install any Windows updates, firewall doesnt work, cant find the programs in services.msc, no BITS in service.msc, caused by virus
- Answer Sharing printer between XP an Win 7
- Answer "drag and drop not working on Win 7"
- Answer My cursor moves on it's own.
- Answer When I try to back up my system I get a blue screen and the system re-boots