CEF Initialization Error - Failed to load the required icudt library
Asked by JosephMcCain on 02/14/2013 at 9:54 AM
I downloaded AVG Internet Security 2013. Was having trouble with the Firewall settings, so I Uninstalled AVG. When computer rebooted the CEF Initialization Error showed up. I did a troubleshoot for this error nothing resolved it. I then did a restore point before downloading AVG. The error message still comes up. Does anyone have a solution?
Can you answer these?
- Answer undefined scope object in angularjs
- Answer PHP Looping Through Multidimensional Array CodeIgniter MVC
- Answer duplicate folder & contents, rename folder, pre-pend folder name to contents
- Answer Right arrow navigation
- Answer How do I make a standalone application exported from Eclipse (more info inside)?