Unable to intialize Excel.
Asked by ManavendraChilankuri on 02/14/2013 at 8:27 AM
Hi, I'm using Office 365 Home Premium Preview on Windows 8. I'm using Tally 9 ERP, an accounting software, and using an option of exporting data to Excel (.xlsx). When I select that option Excel returns the answer "We're sorry, but Microsoft Excel Preview has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Microsoft Excel Preview will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?" Tally 9 ERP returns the answer "Unable to initialize excel application". The repairing as well as reinstalling of Office didn't help me. When I contacted the Tally customer care they confirmed that they could not provide support for trial versions (Office 365 Home premium Preview). Please let me know if this is a limitation of Preview version or there is a problem. Thanks an advance for the help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer citations & bibliography grayed out
- Answer Help with my Excel document
- Answer How do you change the default number format on Excel 365 (Online)
- Answer Reimbursement for windows 10 CRASH
- Answer I installed windows 10 on my desktop and had to roll back to windows 7 pro because of problems with acrobat