Unable to intialize Excel.
Asked by ManavendraChilankuri on 02/14/2013 at 8:27 AM
Hi, I'm using Office 365 Home Premium Preview on Windows 8. I'm using Tally 9 ERP, an accounting software, and using an option of exporting data to Excel (.xlsx). When I select that option Excel returns the answer "We're sorry, but Microsoft Excel Preview has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Microsoft Excel Preview will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?" Tally 9 ERP returns the answer "Unable to initialize excel application". The repairing as well as reinstalling of Office didn't help me. When I contacted the Tally customer care they confirmed that they could not provide support for trial versions (Office 365 Home premium Preview). Please let me know if this is a limitation of Preview version or there is a problem. Thanks an advance for the help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer audio controll bluetooth headset windows 7
- Answer Failed install with ASMedia Technology Inc - Other hardware, USB Controller - ASMedia XHCI Controller
- Answer While downloading Windows 8.1, it's saying "Your apps were installed."
- Answer Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap-Windows 8
- Answer Can I use my laptop internal speakers and a Bluetooth speaker at the same time in Windows 8