Unable to intialize Excel.
Asked by ManavendraChilankuri on 02/14/2013 at 8:27 AM
Hi, I'm using Office 365 Home Premium Preview on Windows 8. I'm using Tally 9 ERP, an accounting software, and using an option of exporting data to Excel (.xlsx). When I select that option Excel returns the answer "We're sorry, but Microsoft Excel Preview has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Microsoft Excel Preview will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?" Tally 9 ERP returns the answer "Unable to initialize excel application". The repairing as well as reinstalling of Office didn't help me. When I contacted the Tally customer care they confirmed that they could not provide support for trial versions (Office 365 Home premium Preview). Please let me know if this is a limitation of Preview version or there is a problem. Thanks an advance for the help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer why did the settings page open as soon as i logged in to instagram from a new phone?
- Answer Does VectorCAST allow users to add new static analysis rules?
- Answer What is a good username for me?
- Answer advice about training sites like lynda.com and tutsplus.com?
- Answer How does scanning a drivers license at a club work? (Canada)?