gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Asked by Michael Bridge on 02/12/2013 at 11:47 PM
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar, it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Data import from website into Access tables
- Answer Problem with outlook when Word is open!!
- Answer My windows 7 office starter is suddenly requesting I be online to install updates and configure.
- Answer Can I get my resting bonus back after curing my Lycanthropy?
- Answer Drag & Drop: How to prevent folders in my Dock to pop up as windows?