gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Asked by Michael Bridge on 02/12/2013 at 11:47 PM
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar, it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the use of microbiology in the field of bioinformatics?
- Answer What instruments are part of the string family?
- Answer Which was the 1st south American country to enter 2nd world war?
- Answer What is Logan hendersons favourite superhero?
- Answer What inspired Andy to start black veil brides?