gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Asked by Michael Bridge on 02/12/2013 at 11:47 PM
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar, it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer ER Model Entities and Attributes diagram?
- Answer Help!!WhatsApp chat records removed?
- Answer Talented C++ Programmers : I need your assistance on this difficult problem?
- Answer Please help - relationships Hotel Entity relationship Er Diagram, database model. easy for you smart people!?
- Answer How do you make an error pop up if incorrect keys entered on a windows xp batch file?