gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Asked by Michael Bridge on 02/12/2013 at 11:47 PM
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar, it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Limited number of rows returned from Google spreadsheet and the Sheets Api
- Answer How to best manage SMTP clients
- Answer Invoke JSP and get HTML output as a string to use in JavaMail?
- Answer Using SQL to return 6 check box flags into three columns
- Answer How do you get the current time from bigcartel's server?