gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Asked by Michael Bridge on 02/12/2013 at 11:47 PM
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar, it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Which british piece of legislation most directly affected ga in the days prior to the revolution?
- Answer can somebody convert this unix script to run in windows OS
- Answer Cube is not rendered
- Answer birthday paradox verification python
- Answer Why is my code saying there is no if statement for the else statement?