gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Asked by Michael Bridge on 02/12/2013 at 11:47 PM
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar, it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why can't I just navigate up a level in the folders in my profile. When I click on the up arrow in file explorer it takes me back to "Home" or "Favorites" or PC.
- Answer Upgrade Vista to Win 8.1
- Answer Put a title to a picture that will show up on a DVD or CD?
- Answer Itunes transfer between laptops
- Answer Mangled error message