gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Asked by Michael Bridge on 02/12/2013 at 11:47 PM
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar, it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Unable to install 2010 office
- Answer Enter a project name to be used on forms and reports
- Answer My hard drive crashed. I need to re-install my microsoft office home and business 2010 software?
- Answer Muliple rows of data consoldating into one row of data
- Answer Inherit multiple values from a combo box