gmail contact/calendar sync issue Surface Pro
Asked by Michael Bridge on 02/12/2013 at 11:47 PM
I just got my Surface Pro and when I try to sync my gmail account with the mail, calendar, and people apps, it says I have the wrong information. If I only set it to import mail, it works. But if I try to have it import the contacts or the calendar, it says I have the wrong account info or it fails. Any ideas what to do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer in office 2013 icon of ruler is missing in scroll bar
- Answer Problems with deleting file from printer queue
- Answer Office 365 for small business. I have 3 stores and a home office and a Surface. How many users do I really need to pay for? Each store only has one PC that will ever use office at the same time.
- Answer SimCity's online data flow
- Answer Have to scroll to the right to read a full mail message