Asked by Pauley97 on 02/11/2013 at 10:18 PM
I've just installed KB2565063 update that showed up automatically for me to install when shutting down my computer. It looks different than my other updates. Was this sent down from Microsoft and why? The date attached to it is 2010 Visual C++ - why would I be getting this in 2013???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer The "Search" feature of Reuse Slides in Powerpoint 2007 comes up with "0 results" every time -- what am I doing wrong?
- Answer What items can be enchanted?
- Answer Where do I get HM02 Fly? [duplicate]
- Answer Is there a reason why OS X Mavericks Server is running Postgresql?
- Answer OS X Server (Mavericks) requires wired network connection for Caching?