Asked by Pauley97 on 02/11/2013 at 10:18 PM
I've just installed KB2565063 update that showed up automatically for me to install when shutting down my computer. It looks different than my other updates. Was this sent down from Microsoft and why? The date attached to it is 2010 Visual C++ - why would I be getting this in 2013???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can not override JsonHttpResponseHandler's on success and on failure methods
- Answer No container view in Object library in IB view
- Answer Setting up an Oracle db role with grant selects - 'table does not exist'
- Answer XMLHttpRequest to Amazon S3 fails only on some computers
- Answer intermittent PHP memory allocation error