Asked by Pauley97 on 02/11/2013 at 10:18 PM
I've just installed KB2565063 update that showed up automatically for me to install when shutting down my computer. It looks different than my other updates. Was this sent down from Microsoft and why? The date attached to it is 2010 Visual C++ - why would I be getting this in 2013???
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer vista reinstall no discs... HELP
- Answer unable open 3gp pic recv'd. email
- Answer why doesn't my itunes file dropdown show 'display duplicates' ?
- Answer hyper-v as a role in Windows Server 2008 R2
- Answer Unplugged and re-plugged the hard drive, now there's a Setup is starting services black screen. What is the solution?