Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where can I download EverQuest for Mac?
- Answer my desktop shows desktop vedio player stop working
- Answer USB Devices Don't Work After Win 7 Update
- Answer How do I unembed my display?
- Answer I have windows 8 release preview, build 8400, were can I get my copy of windows 8 rtm, at the 30.00 price?