Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer IText Pdf Table Singel Cell Expansion into multiple rows
- Answer Java code for Android App inserting&uploading data to MYSQL
- Answer Trouble with the default view undefined method `name' for nil:NilClass
- Answer Implement new tab on web browser control for C#
- Answer How might one use the Amazon Product API to get a list of unreleased items?