Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Excel 2007 Match say data in column 1 to column 4, then match column 3 to column 6
- Answer Any way to remove attachments from an IMAP server that were deleted in Outlook 2013?
- Answer pull first 3 letters of each word separated by space
- Answer Microsoft Office 365 trial expiration email 10/29/13
- Answer I purchased office at my workplace for home use