Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error when copying data from Excel web app into Excel 2013
- Answer Microsoft Word- realignment of column information, & text spacing after saving and returning to file
- Answer Office 2016 Mac keeps crashing when browsing SharePoint.com Site
- Answer Address book missing in Outlook 2010
- Answer Windows 10 and Microsoft Excel 2013