Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to set a div always in 300 pixel?
- Answer Foreach statement cannot operate on type ' ' because it does not contain a public definition for 'GetEnumerator'
- Answer Exporting/importing Outlook 2010 emails and archives
- Answer cant open excell to get into making graphs ect
- Answer Outlook Quick Step shows incomprehensible string of text instead of email address