Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What are three features that allowed the Galapagos Giant Tortoise to survive and even thrive in the harsh environment of the islands?
- Answer Intrinsics example- what is happening here (complete code included)?
- Answer Scraping and submitting a form via Mechanize. How do I see the parameters passed?
- Answer iOS: Animation is effecting my other ViewController for some odd reason
- Answer Deploy multiple Rails Apps on Linode with niginx and passanger