Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Non-Retina devices are painful to look at. Technical solutions?
- Answer Weird Internet Speed on my Win7 and Win 8 Laptop
- Answer Start Up issue, automatic repair can't fix.
- Answer How do I turn a video I've downloaded from my iPhone that only views on my computer sideways??
- Answer FSX Game Activation