Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer "Sorry we can't connect to your account. Please try later."
- Answer Outlook 2013 won't download all my Outlook.com emails
- Answer What is the best way to automatically create a movie from my iPhoto videos?
- Answer Android phone messages to Notification Center
- Answer SENDING MESSAGE ON WINDOW 7 WIFI NETWORK USING MSG.EXE