Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to stop mail.app from marking sent messages as unread?
- Answer AdobePDFViewerNPAPI shows up in Mission Control
- Answer How do I change my TimeMachine volume in a script
- Answer While im browsing the net and doing normal things, my computer randomly changes the resolution to huge font and applications
- Answer Can I activate a retail install of Windows 7 with an OEM key?