Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I am Entering Correct Email id and Password in my Login.php page, But Shows Error
- Answer how to determine whether a checkbox is checked or not without using submit button
- Answer When i select a radio button value i need to display and hide some of the controls... this is my code below and it is not working
- Answer Extract ID From A YouTube Video iFrame Link With jQuery
- Answer Maven configuration in IntelliJ yields authorization exception