Device: "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
Everything was fine for two-three weeks. Now Windows won't recognize my printer. I've updated drivers... In control panel, printer shows loaded and ready. If I go to devices I get "nothing can be sent from this desktop"
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Problem with e-mailing thru Outlook from "any photo program," even MS photo viewer, or straight from the file directory.
- Answer Can't find the Picture Styles options
- Answer The total value of A1 in B1
- Answer Can I have three seperate email accounts and have them come into their own inbox(s) on the same computer?
- Answer Convert Excel file into a PPT