How do I fix "click-2-run configuration failure"
Asked by Bobtayl on 02/02/2013 at 8:39 PM
When I click on either Excel Starter or Word Started in Office Home and Student 2010, I get the error message, "Click-2-Run Configuration Failure."
I can't access either program.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Excel VBA run-time error 1004 : Application-defined or object-defined error
- Answer Outlook 2010 Automatic Reply & Existing Rules
- Answer Why can't I change Project or Task Start Date?
- Answer Is there a way to get a backup of the AutoCorrect data if the computer is unbootable?
- Answer How do I set Outlook 2013 to show Mail instead of Calendar