How do I fix "click-2-run configuration failure"
Asked by Bobtayl on 02/02/2013 at 8:39 PM
When I click on either Excel Starter or Word Started in Office Home and Student 2010, I get the error message, "Click-2-Run Configuration Failure."
I can't access either program.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer when i turn pc on i have a black screen and keyboard and mouse do not work
- Answer Can't import pst file to Outlook. How do I get permission to access the file?
- Answer " sfc /scannow " turns with " windows resource protection could not start the repair service. " at windows 7 and I read all those posts, NO SOLUTION FOUND!!!
- Answer anyone know a program i can download or use to open MUI files and photos that is compatible with Windows 7 ?
- Answer Force an Update of a WSUS Client via command line