I can't access the Update Labels button in Mail Merge
I've been using Word Starter 2010/mail merge to create mailing labels. Apparently I have done something recently that changed some settings and I can't figure it out.
While doing the mail merge, I get as far as creating the address block. Then, the Update Labels button is not available. When I try using the Wizard, I do not get a chance to edit my label size or update labels.
I'm using the same method on my PC and it still works fine, so I know it's something I've done on this laptop. I really don't want to have to do a sys restore just to fix this. Anybody?
If I try the regular Labels option, which is usually used for a single address, I get an error that says, "There is a problem with the label information you are trying to use. You may be able to correct the problem by repairing Office or reinstalling the label information." And this is upon opening a new document and clicking on Mailings>Labels
I have tons of mailing labels to print - help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I cannot open anything from Start Menu in Windows 8
- Answer my pc monitor [CRT] background colour has changed from white to yellow. what would be the problem?
- Answer when I am streaming video my laptop stutters,I have tryed everything I can think of,anyone have any ideas?
- Answer What is the anatomical position of the thumb to the fingers?
- Answer Who is kayden kross dating?