I can't access the Update Labels button in Mail Merge
I've been using Word Starter 2010/mail merge to create mailing labels. Apparently I have done something recently that changed some settings and I can't figure it out.
While doing the mail merge, I get as far as creating the address block. Then, the Update Labels button is not available. When I try using the Wizard, I do not get a chance to edit my label size or update labels.
I'm using the same method on my PC and it still works fine, so I know it's something I've done on this laptop. I really don't want to have to do a sys restore just to fix this. Anybody?
If I try the regular Labels option, which is usually used for a single address, I get an error that says, "There is a problem with the label information you are trying to use. You may be able to correct the problem by repairing Office or reinstalling the label information." And this is upon opening a new document and clicking on Mailings>Labels
I have tons of mailing labels to print - help!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to set a transparent background on images in Adobe Illustrato?
- Answer Solution/Idea? Classes and threads, some intermediate(?) problem?
- Answer why are my transparent images showing up with a white background on gimp?
- Answer How can i make this code work (C++)?
- Answer how to calculate installments and interests for a loan