365 Outlook 2013 every 2 minute it restarts
Asked by sozejensor on 01/31/2013 at 2:46 AM
I just purchased the "home premium 365" yesterday, I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit with service pack 1. The outlook 2013 keeps restarting then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then works for 1-2 minutes... get the picture, pretty annoying.
Impossible to add any new mailaccounts, send email or anything. Please help me solve this before I go BANANAS
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer why has my outlook mails and contacts not transfered using easy transfer from W7 toW7
- Answer Setting up user accounts on a new Windows 7 Professional computer.
- Answer Windows live /word problems
- Answer Why can't I open some chm files?
- Answer Office 2007 SP3 will not install on my PC the error message is 0x87FF054F