365 Outlook 2013 every 2 minute it restarts
Asked by sozejensor on 01/31/2013 at 2:46 AM
I just purchased the "home premium 365" yesterday, I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit with service pack 1. The outlook 2013 keeps restarting then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then works for 1-2 minutes... get the picture, pretty annoying.
Impossible to add any new mailaccounts, send email or anything. Please help me solve this before I go BANANAS
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I keep getting BSOD for Multiple IRP complete Request
- Answer Windows 8.1 Black Screen HP Laptop
- Answer This morning, FlashMedia Reader broke up with this version of Windows
- Answer HP Envy Dv7-7223cl Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit: USB 3.0 Ports wont work.
- Answer Preparing to configure Windows in Windows 8