365 Outlook 2013 every 2 minute it restarts
Asked by sozejensor on 01/31/2013 at 2:46 AM
I just purchased the "home premium 365" yesterday, I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit with service pack 1. The outlook 2013 keeps restarting then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then works for 1-2 minutes... get the picture, pretty annoying.
Impossible to add any new mailaccounts, send email or anything. Please help me solve this before I go BANANAS
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can I still keep my world and still get npc's villages?
- Answer Mountain Lion-password prompts
- Answer Command Line for: ctrl+alt+tab
- Answer my HP deskjet 3320 won't work. even when i try to install the driver( i have the printer software 3300 series) they say that it cannot be installed.
- Answer computer owner locked