365 Outlook 2013 every 2 minute it restarts
Asked by sozejensor on 01/31/2013 at 2:46 AM
I just purchased the "home premium 365" yesterday, I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit with service pack 1. The outlook 2013 keeps restarting then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then works for 1-2 minutes... get the picture, pretty annoying.
Impossible to add any new mailaccounts, send email or anything. Please help me solve this before I go BANANAS
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Switching states in a FSM
- Answer What do I put on the html page so that the browser knows to access it through ssl?
- Answer A shortcut to select a line in Eclipse?
- Answer Minecraft plugin error asyncplayerchatevent
- Answer Why am I getting "undefined reference to `dladdr'" even with -ldl for this simple program?