365 Outlook 2013 every 2 minute it restarts
Asked by sozejensor on 01/31/2013 at 2:46 AM
I just purchased the "home premium 365" yesterday, I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit with service pack 1. The outlook 2013 keeps restarting then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then works for 1-2 minutes... get the picture, pretty annoying.
Impossible to add any new mailaccounts, send email or anything. Please help me solve this before I go BANANAS
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how do I create a shortcut to "my computer"?
- Answer My Windows startup programs won't load automatically during startup
- Answer Windows 7 solitare does not know game is over
- Answer My laptop time/date settings keep reverting to time and dates in the past frequently, is there a fixx for this problem?
- Answer Personalization 1280x1240?