365 Outlook 2013 every 2 minute it restarts
Asked by sozejensor on 01/31/2013 at 2:46 AM
I just purchased the "home premium 365" yesterday, I have windows 7 home premium 64 bit with service pack 1. The outlook 2013 keeps restarting then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then work for 1-2 minutes then restarting, then works for 1-2 minutes... get the picture, pretty annoying.
Impossible to add any new mailaccounts, send email or anything. Please help me solve this before I go BANANAS
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When the African drum first made?
- Answer Passing cookie from J2EE Web Application to connect to another application
- Answer How to pull a variable from a method to the main method?
- Answer PHP mysqli prepared statements removing leading zeros
- Answer how to get the subject of my outlook email to mac clipboard through an applescript?