The selected disc image isn't valid.
Asked by CarlSchwarcz on 01/30/2013 at 11:00 PM
I've downloaded Project Professional 2013 from the Microsoft Action Pack website. The resulting ISO will not burn to DVD on Windows 7 Pro 64bit with the error message "The disc image file isn't valid." Sure not! Is there a workaround?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to remove/uninstall DesktopToastsForCriticalUpdates?
- Answer I upgraded to Windows 8.1, and now when I try to start some of my apps, they just flash and then crash, and it just goes back to the Start screen.
- Answer recoving folders from formatting disk
- Answer After I change As Legacy mood
- Answer deleting photos on sd cards