The selected disc image isn't valid.
Asked by CarlSchwarcz on 01/30/2013 at 11:00 PM
I've downloaded Project Professional 2013 from the Microsoft Action Pack website. The resulting ISO will not burn to DVD on Windows 7 Pro 64bit with the error message "The disc image file isn't valid." Sure not! Is there a workaround?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Need to re-establish full access to local Windows account after deletion of
- Answer Problem PLaying Videos
- Answer New Hard-drive...Same Computer - now have Windows 7 Build 7601 message on lower right of desktop
- Answer Re-Installed Windows Media Player 10 - Used To See Album Photos In Library. Now It Just Shows A List
- Answer Need Help Installing Software...