The selected disc image isn't valid.
Asked by CarlSchwarcz on 01/30/2013 at 11:00 PM
I've downloaded Project Professional 2013 from the Microsoft Action Pack website. The resulting ISO will not burn to DVD on Windows 7 Pro 64bit with the error message "The disc image file isn't valid." Sure not! Is there a workaround?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Como reinstalar o Driver do TouchPad
- Answer reinstalling windows 7 manually after a shutdown in the middle of reinstall
- Answer Window live calendar Windows 7 cannot print from computer
- Answer HP Dv6 laptop w/ AMD Radeon Graphics card not displaying 3rd monitor in Windows 7
- Answer Export Email Addresses from SENT Folders - Windows Live Email 2012