"Mail Migration" add-on upload problems
I used "Mail Migration" add-on to upload my Outlook Express 6 messages/contacts from my old Windows XP to Outlook.com on my new Windows 8, but it only uploaded my Outlook Express email folders . . but not any of the email messages in each of the folders? The uploaded folders were completely empty! Also, it did not upload my contacts.
I received an email message from "Outlook Team" (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) stating: Your email account has been added to the cloud. Its done, but there were a few errors: here is what was uploaded: Your email account settings. These things were not uploaded: All contacts. Try again."
I tried again several times w/o success, each time getting the following website message: "There is a problem adding your account right now. Please try again later." Exhausted!!!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How Do I change the File Path of my c++ project in Visual Studio 2012?
- Answer calculating Fibonacci in C#
- Answer If inside functions
- Answer Visual Studio 2012: List of all Methods in class
- Answer I put in the wrong server (Microsoft Exchange) when installing. I cannot openOutlook to get in and change the server and I have no idea what the software number is?