"Mail Migration" add-on upload problems
I used "Mail Migration" add-on to upload my Outlook Express 6 messages/contacts from my old Windows XP to Outlook.com on my new Windows 8, but it only uploaded my Outlook Express email folders . . but not any of the email messages in each of the folders? The uploaded folders were completely empty! Also, it did not upload my contacts.
I received an email message from "Outlook Team" (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) stating: Your email account has been added to the cloud. Its done, but there were a few errors: here is what was uploaded: Your email account settings. These things were not uploaded: All contacts. Try again."
I tried again several times w/o success, each time getting the following website message: "There is a problem adding your account right now. Please try again later." Exhausted!!!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to measure Operating System deployments on WDS
- Answer Why does Windows 8 go into "automatic repair loop"?
- Answer My Home-Hub shuts down at 10pm every evening. Can,t find anywhere to change this
- Answer Will Paint Thinner Dissolves Epoxy Before Hardened?
- Answer How much does grifols biomat pay for plasma?