"Mail Migration" add-on upload problems
I used "Mail Migration" add-on to upload my Outlook Express 6 messages/contacts from my old Windows XP to Outlook.com on my new Windows 8, but it only uploaded my Outlook Express email folders . . but not any of the email messages in each of the folders? The uploaded folders were completely empty! Also, it did not upload my contacts.
I received an email message from "Outlook Team" (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) stating: Your email account has been added to the cloud. Its done, but there were a few errors: here is what was uploaded: Your email account settings. These things were not uploaded: All contacts. Try again."
I tried again several times w/o success, each time getting the following website message: "There is a problem adding your account right now. Please try again later." Exhausted!!!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When installing Windows 7 am I supposed to click Yes or No to "Do you want this programme to make changes?
- Answer what pseudo code for reading two numbers then display the larger number?
- Answer How do I create my own shoe design?
- Answer I am having trouble with the DATE_FORMAT in MYSQL!?
- Answer i am 16 yrs old and i don't have any knowledge about programming which language should i start off with ?