"Mail Migration" add-on upload problems
I used "Mail Migration" add-on to upload my Outlook Express 6 messages/contacts from my old Windows XP to Outlook.com on my new Windows 8, but it only uploaded my Outlook Express email folders . . but not any of the email messages in each of the folders? The uploaded folders were completely empty! Also, it did not upload my contacts.
I received an email message from "Outlook Team" (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) stating: Your email account has been added to the cloud. Its done, but there were a few errors: here is what was uploaded: Your email account settings. These things were not uploaded: All contacts. Try again."
I tried again several times w/o success, each time getting the following website message: "There is a problem adding your account right now. Please try again later." Exhausted!!!!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Detect when a Window has stopped moving?
- Answer How to treat json date as a date instead of string?
- Answer Is there any reason to manually `return` in a constructor function?
- Answer dynamically add WindowsMediaPlayer in C# form
- Answer Is it possible to access a reference of a struct from a List<T> to make changes?