Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Microsoft Word 2013 - when I print to pdf or print a document, it reverts to previous version
- Answer Outlook 2015 exports only one contact - ned help!
- Answer Multiple people adding data into one Access 2013 database
- Answer Bluetooth a2db Driver
- Answer Constant low fps without anything open at all windows 8.1