Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How could I built ios apps using C language! I would accept answer from real programmer.?
- Answer Why does my Word 2013 have different keyboard shortcuts from the ones in any manuals, help files or earlier versions?
- Answer Hyperlinks change when a document is sent via e-mail
- Answer Stop sharing OneNote 2010 notebooks on work computer, keep on home/phone
- Answer How to view onenote notebook in the onenote mobile without skydrive