Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Python property and __dict__ method
- Answer how to create SQL trigger using IF condition as well doing inner joins
- Answer Each time I open visio professional 2013 I am asked to activate it. I cancel request and I CAN save new .vsdm files
- Answer How to backup pst file when outlook open
- Answer Outlook 2007 is Downloading only one email each time