Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Assign the proper even parity bit to the following code groups?
- Answer Memory conversion question?
- Answer C# - MS Access - Error 'Insert Into'?
- Answer In the Program Autodyn, I am making a model with explosions in water.?
- Answer Did I assume wrong that my developer would make a WP theme to install in the dashboard?