Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Django REST framework - Serializing and Deserializing a list of primitive types
- Answer How to Encode a text using base64_encode() , So that it can't be decoded
- Answer What does (float)(par4 >> 16 & 255) / 255.0F; mean?
- Answer Property not showing up in my XCode debugger
- Answer sqlite join statement with 3 tables and filters