Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer sharepoint 2013, google chrome won't open word document
- Answer attach sky drive documents to an e-mail
- Answer How do I change the name displayed for a sender?
- Answer cannot access my office word starter & excel starter 2010 since sept 15-2013
- Answer booting up computer and get white screen with submit box and click submit says you have 48 hours to pay fine.