Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is maurya caste found in Srilanka as Ashok Maurya had sent his decendents in?
- Answer What does factory settings mean on your iPod?
- Answer Is William MCNamara related to Ricky Nelson?
- Answer Can you play a game and play music the same time on an iPod touch?
- Answer What time does white castle open after Christmas il?