Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Default Gateway is not available Windows 8.1
- Answer how do i get my webcam to take photos without photobooth pro
- Answer Ethernet does not have a valid ip configuration
- Answer Dell Venue 8 Pro Wont Turn On
- Answer Trouble upgrading to Vista SP2, installing Security Essentials, getting Windows Updates to work, ... after reinstalling Vista OS