Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 8 BSOD KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR, ntoskrnl.exe dump
- Answer Windows 7 not finding C drive, but is booting fine from another partition on that drive
- Answer No computer sound after upgrading to windows 7
- Answer Emergency phone call (01/24-2015)
- Answer Do I need to open a Pokemon game to add the Pokemon to my Pokedex?