Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Failed to load receiver assembly exception occurs when activating the wsp file
- Answer Speed Up Core Bluetooth Data Transfer Rate
- Answer import reference from " Microsoft Hawaii SDK "
- Answer Difference between applying a function to a class or through each()
- Answer How to enable onListItemClick for a ListActivity where list item has a ratingBar