Unable to start Office 2013 Professional Plus
Asked by æ˜•æ™¨é¡¾ on 01/22/2013 at 1:09 PM
Hi, I just purchased Office 2013 Professional Plus a few days ago. Everything worked fine when I first got it installed. But after I restarted my computer, I was unable to start any office product any more. I got a message saying "Sorry, something went wrong and Word was unable to start. (24)". Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why windows defender quick scan take so long for some files
- Answer hd slack space infected is there a repair...I cannot do a system repair
- Answer failed updates: error codes, 80070641 and 641
- Answer why can't I print from my email documents or any kind of documents
- Answer I Need To Use My Windows 8 License For A Different Computer