windows updates KB2736428,KB2742595,code 643
I am trying to install windows updates KB2736428,KB2742595 (Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 on XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB2742595)) (Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 on XP, Server 2003, Vista, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 for x64 (KB2736428)). I keep getting Error Code 643.I am using Windows 7 Ultimate with SP1 64-bit. It was installed clean on my drive by myself . I have had no problems downloading updates till now. This problem stated on 01/10/13. It went on for a while as the updates were on automatic. I have had several updates of MS security essentials and several optional updates the last of which was today (of the keyboard and mouse). It is only these two that are giving me a problem.I have researched online to an extensive degree and have found no solution that works, including Microsoft's Mr. Fixit. Any suggestions in which way to go would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PictureBoxSizeMode is error?
- Answer @Autowired fails with JUnit & Spring
- Answer Initializing a struct array in c witch size isn't know at compile time
- Answer Adding the Programme Write and Cite to word
- Answer Outlook 2010 retrieves blank messages and removes original from server even though checked not to remove.