Windows 8 Pro Setup.exe ERROR ''Use the other installation disk that says 64-bit..."
Asked by TheViPER55 on 01/19/2013 at 4:26 AM
Hey! I had Windows 8 Professional from a friend and it was an ISO file.. I Extracted it using WinRAR.. Everything was OK.. But when i opened the Setup.exe it show me this error 'Use the other installation disc that says 64-bit. When you insert it, Windows Setup will restart automatically. I have ASUS X54H and have Windows release preview 64-bit running on it, but i wanted Pro.. Thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to send a single user instead of all
- Answer Snow Day Calculator in Java: How do I put it online
- Answer breeze/durandal: configureBreezeManager().saveChanges() doesn't trigger function subscribed hasChangesChanged
- Answer Is it better to keep String constant in properties file or as static value
- Answer How to modify file name if the file exists in PHP?