Windows 8 Pro Setup.exe ERROR ''Use the other installation disk that says 64-bit..."
Asked by TheViPER55 on 01/19/2013 at 4:26 AM
Hey! I had Windows 8 Professional from a friend and it was an ISO file.. I Extracted it using WinRAR.. Everything was OK.. But when i opened the Setup.exe it show me this error 'Use the other installation disc that says 64-bit. When you insert it, Windows Setup will restart automatically. I have ASUS X54H and have Windows release preview 64-bit running on it, but i wanted Pro.. Thanks.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to implement critical sections on ARM Cortex A9 for GCC, no OS?
- Answer Stuck trying to create a login use OO. Any help would be great
- Answer Spinner not showing selected items, though the items are added to the spinner porperly from databse
- Answer Error handling by redirection in spring download file controller
- Answer Controlling row group in ssrs