KB2742597 keeps failing
On every boot Windows Update has .Net Framework 1.1 Security Update SP1 KB2742597. The installation fails and pops up again. I have re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 which did not help. I am running XPSP3. I have recently installed BitDefender Total Security 2013 which may be involved.
I also keep getting the following event: The MATS service encountered a failure when getting HTTP proxy settings. hr=0x80072F94.
MATSvc is listed in the BitDefender Firewall (Allowed). I'm tired and out of things to try. Help! Please!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer command or app to check how is using a jar file?
- Answer How to retrieve shared preference value without refreshing app after edit
- Answer Select2 (multiple) - how to display alternative placeholder if at least one element has been selected already?
- Answer Troubles Between Core Data and UISearchBar
- Answer Laravel to send email for logging instead of writing to storage