KB2742597 keeps failing
On every boot Windows Update has .Net Framework 1.1 Security Update SP1 KB2742597. The installation fails and pops up again. I have re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 which did not help. I am running XPSP3. I have recently installed BitDefender Total Security 2013 which may be involved.
I also keep getting the following event: The MATS service encountered a failure when getting HTTP proxy settings. hr=0x80072F94.
MATSvc is listed in the BitDefender Firewall (Allowed). I'm tired and out of things to try. Help! Please!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why does the activation service not work?
- Answer How to start VMX86 (VMWare Player) in the safe mode.
- Answer laptop has green and red lines when it starts up.
- Answer Many programs have stopped working and display “Windows Live Photo Gallery” logo instead of proper logo such as “e” in explorer. How can it be fixed ?
- Answer what is the command line tool for windows7 registry cleaner or maintainance?