KB2742597 keeps failing
On every boot Windows Update has .Net Framework 1.1 Security Update SP1 KB2742597. The installation fails and pops up again. I have re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 which did not help. I am running XPSP3. I have recently installed BitDefender Total Security 2013 which may be involved.
I also keep getting the following event: The MATS service encountered a failure when getting HTTP proxy settings. hr=0x80072F94.
MATSvc is listed in the BitDefender Firewall (Allowed). I'm tired and out of things to try. Help! Please!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When you are 12 and you want to do something with your vigina what should you do?
- Answer What claims have slimming programmes like slimming world made?
- Answer What is the driving distance between Toronto and Napanee?
- Answer Can polluted soil be cleaned and restored?
- Answer How do I get the F5 and VMware plugins to work in desktop IE10?