KB2742597 keeps failing
On every boot Windows Update has .Net Framework 1.1 Security Update SP1 KB2742597. The installation fails and pops up again. I have re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 which did not help. I am running XPSP3. I have recently installed BitDefender Total Security 2013 which may be involved.
I also keep getting the following event: The MATS service encountered a failure when getting HTTP proxy settings. hr=0x80072F94.
MATSvc is listed in the BitDefender Firewall (Allowed). I'm tired and out of things to try. Help! Please!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Adding Switch to WHERE clausse
- Answer What is the equivalent Haskell type for C99 bool when using FFI?
- Answer grails run-app > can't see terminal input
- Answer how to add delete and update rows in DataGridView that mapped to the database by strongly typed dataSet but without auto generated form
- Answer property layer not found on object of type UIBarButtonitem