KB2742597 keeps failing
On every boot Windows Update has .Net Framework 1.1 Security Update SP1 KB2742597. The installation fails and pops up again. I have re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 which did not help. I am running XPSP3. I have recently installed BitDefender Total Security 2013 which may be involved.
I also keep getting the following event: The MATS service encountered a failure when getting HTTP proxy settings. hr=0x80072F94.
MATSvc is listed in the BitDefender Firewall (Allowed). I'm tired and out of things to try. Help! Please!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer NuGet Package gives error while installing DBMigration package
- Answer make error log more detailed about undefined reference to
- Answer to set IE advanced setting print background colors and images using c# code
- Answer How to create WCF service from XSD files and service contract programmatically?
- Answer Create Text area on the hover of the link