KB2742597 keeps failing
On every boot Windows Update has .Net Framework 1.1 Security Update SP1 KB2742597. The installation fails and pops up again. I have re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 which did not help. I am running XPSP3. I have recently installed BitDefender Total Security 2013 which may be involved.
I also keep getting the following event: The MATS service encountered a failure when getting HTTP proxy settings. hr=0x80072F94.
MATSvc is listed in the BitDefender Firewall (Allowed). I'm tired and out of things to try. Help! Please!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Using RGBA5555 on cocos2d?
- Answer I want to write a compiler; what assembly(x86)/backend do you recommend? uses BISON or no?
- Answer Datagrid Events on click of certain cell
- Answer Creating new columns for new values that matches a particular ID(Defect ID) and pasting the values to the column through EXCEL VBA
- Answer Call method from within model