KB2742597 keeps failing
On every boot Windows Update has .Net Framework 1.1 Security Update SP1 KB2742597. The installation fails and pops up again. I have re-installed .Net Framework 1.1 which did not help. I am running XPSP3. I have recently installed BitDefender Total Security 2013 which may be involved.
I also keep getting the following event: The MATS service encountered a failure when getting HTTP proxy settings. hr=0x80072F94.
MATSvc is listed in the BitDefender Firewall (Allowed). I'm tired and out of things to try. Help! Please!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Making a Linked List Using C
- Answer Python: Make a list containing all positive integers up to 1000 whose squares can be expressed as a sum of two squares
- Answer Why won't pigs spawn?
- Answer Netfix app won't play.
- Answer Windows 7 Basic Home Edition, every time it installs the Windows Updates, but the moment i restart my PC, it says failure configuring the windows updates and reverting back the changes