Error: Setup could not find any available products to install Please contact your system administrator while installing Office 2007.
setup could not find any available products to install Please contact your system administrator
Windows 7 Starter, Acer Netbook, 32 bit, 2 GB of memory
Office 2007 Enterprise Edition - Site License - Installation attempt from server, usb drive, and installation files copied to hard drive
System was installed on the Netbook but due to a hardware issue the OS was reinstalled from the installation directory. NO Office products were included in the reinstall. Office had been installed from the same installation files on the PRE-Reinstalled system.
AVG was installed and then removed after Microsoft Security Essentials was installed. After Microsoft Security Essentials and Skype, this is the first software installed on the system.
After receiving the above error, all steps for removing Office were implemented with every step stating that no files were found. The registry was scoured manually to determine if there were any entries.
The installation files have been verified to work on another system that has Office 2007 installed and on another system that does not have it installed.
Are there any other reasons this installation will fail like this? Does Office 2007 affect the MBR or any other part of the hard drive to leave a trail of itself? Are there any suggestions? This installation configuration has worked on this machine for 3 years and on similar machines without issue.
Posted by ZEE-ROWED on 05/05/2013 at 5:12 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do the same 6 updates automatically install CORRECTLY every time Windows Update runs ?
- Answer I had a cold call from a company called ITSOLUTIONS
- Answer windows error code x080070426
- Answer Windows Live Storage Folders disappeared after years of placing data in them, replaced them and now they've disappeared again. Searched but cannot find.
- Answer What if I accidentally turned off the Receive updates on Microsoft products, and how do I turn it back on?