Outlook Web Access 2003 error on Surface RT IE10
Hi MS Answers community,
I was hoping someone could shed some light or help with an IE10 error or incompatibility on my Surface RT. I am trying to access my work email account via IE10 (Metro or Desktop) using Outlook Web Access 2003.
I am able to sign-in, using my credentials for work (not my live.id on the Surface - via use another account) and IE10 begins loading the page after I login. As per the attached screenshot however, whilst the left navigation/menu pane loads just fine, there appears to be a HTML error for the top RHS menu pane - and the content area stalls at "loading".
Given that Windows RT does not offer alternate browsers, I was wondering if someone could advise a fix for this issue which would allow OWA 2003 to work on my Surface RT?
It would be greatly appreciated. This is my last option, as the company I work for does not use exchange activesync at all (they run a blackberry server and only use SMTP for it).
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Preciso do driver para multifuncional epson tx 133/135. Já tentei de tudo e nada
- Answer User Accoun Question
- Answer My left and right alt keys do not work the same way in windows 8. How can I fix this problem?
- Answer using a pc cleaner in windows 7 is safe or not?
- Answer whathappen to my this aspire v3 -471 laptop it suddenly sutdown