Outlook Web Access 2003 error on Surface RT IE10
Hi MS Answers community,
I was hoping someone could shed some light or help with an IE10 error or incompatibility on my Surface RT. I am trying to access my work email account via IE10 (Metro or Desktop) using Outlook Web Access 2003.
I am able to sign-in, using my credentials for work (not my live.id on the Surface - via use another account) and IE10 begins loading the page after I login. As per the attached screenshot however, whilst the left navigation/menu pane loads just fine, there appears to be a HTML error for the top RHS menu pane - and the content area stalls at "loading".
Given that Windows RT does not offer alternate browsers, I was wondering if someone could advise a fix for this issue which would allow OWA 2003 to work on my Surface RT?
It would be greatly appreciated. This is my last option, as the company I work for does not use exchange activesync at all (they run a blackberry server and only use SMTP for it).
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How many times did Harmon Killebrew hit 50 plus home runs in a season?
- Answer Editable vimgrep string in command line
- Answer How to get attached file by URL from local CouchBase-Lite?
- Answer Regex to search single field for less than values and string
- Answer Java Program Not Producing Output Files (UBUNTU)