Cannot open windows 8 store and right click hangs - win 8 pro upgrade
Asked by JacobKuberski on 01/09/2013 at 8:04 PM
I did a windows 8 pro upgrade from 7 pro (64x on both editions).
I did the install and all seemed fine, reinstalled my display drivers and I am trying to get skype on win 8 which requires it to be an app not a tradional execcutable file...
When I go to open the store it doesnt open at all... I have tried the wsreset.exe command in win+r and I have tried the app fix program and every other step I can find (clean boot, selective boot, ect) and still no luck
when i try to run that wsreset.exe command I get this error:
This app failed to launch because of an issue with its license. Please try again in a moment.
so anyone have any idea how this is fixed?
also my right click hangs, it either takes 2-3 min or doesnt happen at all when i right click on my desktop.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer "connect" event not firing client-side socketio
- Answer Java Set Implementation with more than max int elements
- Answer Is there any way i can keep a check on a file, if it is being copied or is being used
- Answer Getting info from tables
- Answer Checking against database for various conditons: PHP