Problems installing (KB2742597)
Asked by Frustrated-Grampy on 01/09/2013 at 8:03 AM
I've tried several times to instal this update (KB2742597). It gets halway and fails. I've uninstalled Net frame 1.1 sp1 and re installed. No go. None of the other things I've trid work either. Any Ideas? Please don't say re-instal windows because I'll just stop using windows all together. That is rarely the answer.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Another Linux command output (Piped) as input to my C program
- Answer Casperjs - unable to install on Windows 8 (get a 'is not recognized' cmd error)
- Answer Can any one explain me the actual concept of Creating and Initialising an object in java?why a default constructor is used in initialising an object
- Answer Find out what's going to be deleted
- Answer Compressing multiple strings