Asked by PNurse on 01/04/2013 at 3:18 PM
After days of trying to install Office 2010 Pro Plus onto Windows 8 with no success, I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows 8 Pro onto my computer. I downloaded the Office 2010 file from digitalriver.com as a HUP through my employer.
I do not have a trace of another version or install of any Office program on my computer - it is fresh from a reinstall this evening. The installation progresses to about 40% then stops, with the following message:
Setup cannot find ProPlus.WW\ProPlsWW.cab. Browse to a valid installation source, and then click OK.
I cannot find this file on my computer. Is there any way I can obtain this file so that I can continue with the installation?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Ruby Shoes Calculator functions don't run (array related error?)
- Answer To generate random numbers at fixed position
- Answer Common way to manage associative arrays
- Answer What would be the best approach to scrape multiple websites using Nokogiri?
- Answer Transferring variable between two activities in android app development