Asked by PNurse on 01/04/2013 at 3:18 PM
After days of trying to install Office 2010 Pro Plus onto Windows 8 with no success, I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows 8 Pro onto my computer. I downloaded the Office 2010 file from digitalriver.com as a HUP through my employer.
I do not have a trace of another version or install of any Office program on my computer - it is fresh from a reinstall this evening. The installation progresses to about 40% then stops, with the following message:
Setup cannot find ProPlus.WW\ProPlsWW.cab. Browse to a valid installation source, and then click OK.
I cannot find this file on my computer. Is there any way I can obtain this file so that I can continue with the installation?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I use elemental effects in Borderlands 2?
- Answer Uninstall non-loaded extension from Safari
- Answer Can I use Google Sync (Exchange, Push) through Mail.app in Mountain Lion?
- Answer Can I upgrade to Lion straight from 10.5.8?
- Answer I have two copies of program files(x86) both in different divisions of HD can i delete the copy one in C drive (drive which contains windows