Asked by PNurse on 01/04/2013 at 3:18 PM
After days of trying to install Office 2010 Pro Plus onto Windows 8 with no success, I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows 8 Pro onto my computer. I downloaded the Office 2010 file from digitalriver.com as a HUP through my employer.
I do not have a trace of another version or install of any Office program on my computer - it is fresh from a reinstall this evening. The installation progresses to about 40% then stops, with the following message:
Setup cannot find ProPlus.WW\ProPlsWW.cab. Browse to a valid installation source, and then click OK.
I cannot find this file on my computer. Is there any way I can obtain this file so that I can continue with the installation?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you increase height after eighteen years?
- Answer how to use ajax for validation and submission of form data, if there are more than five forms are present with different ID
- Answer Application Design - Validation and efficiency
- Answer Magento - Dont show Product in List, if it is Added in Cart
- Answer java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: bitmap size exceeds VM budget - Android JAVA