Asked by PNurse on 01/04/2013 at 3:18 PM
After days of trying to install Office 2010 Pro Plus onto Windows 8 with no success, I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows 8 Pro onto my computer. I downloaded the Office 2010 file from digitalriver.com as a HUP through my employer.
I do not have a trace of another version or install of any Office program on my computer - it is fresh from a reinstall this evening. The installation progresses to about 40% then stops, with the following message:
Setup cannot find ProPlus.WW\ProPlsWW.cab. Browse to a valid installation source, and then click OK.
I cannot find this file on my computer. Is there any way I can obtain this file so that I can continue with the installation?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is Oman Oligarchy?
- Answer What is the best Dota 2 Beginner Hero? [on hold]
- Answer Spyware/Adware/Malware removal
- Answer select product size button like..32,34,36,38,40 size from db show if available per product
- Answer How to center textbox at the center of the screen along with three buttons at the bottom of the screen?