Asked by PNurse on 01/04/2013 at 3:18 PM
After days of trying to install Office 2010 Pro Plus onto Windows 8 with no success, I have reformatted and reinstalled Windows 8 Pro onto my computer. I downloaded the Office 2010 file from digitalriver.com as a HUP through my employer.
I do not have a trace of another version or install of any Office program on my computer - it is fresh from a reinstall this evening. The installation progresses to about 40% then stops, with the following message:
Setup cannot find ProPlus.WW\ProPlsWW.cab. Browse to a valid installation source, and then click OK.
I cannot find this file on my computer. Is there any way I can obtain this file so that I can continue with the installation?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I disable any "waking" feature for Hibernate, but still allow my keyboard to wake my computer from sleep mode?
- Answer Does Windows Media Center have to be installed to download solitare app from App Store
- Answer failure configuring windows update kb229768
- Answer windows update runs on and on at the checking for updates screen
- Answer What football gloves does Adrian Peterson use?