jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the blinking vertical line that appears when you type text?
- Answer What does it mean if oil light comes on and off on a 2001 pt cruiser?
- Answer Is it okay to want to every girl you see?
- Answer Where does typhoon originate?
- Answer Why will the check engine light on a 2006 PT Cruiser go on?