jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Does a big market exist for OSX app store development? [on hold]
- Answer How to sort many to many through a join model data with Ember.js and Ember Data
- Answer Linux C++ library contains different GCC compilation versions
- Answer Application Design: Multipurpose streaming server to android application
- Answer Running R in Fi-Ware Cosmos