jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I cannot edit my contacts in hotmail
- Answer how do I change the user account from limited access to administrator when there's no administrator account on the machine?
- Answer Unable to create a restore point
- Answer How many schools teach osteopathy in New Zealand?
- Answer What is leaving eden?