jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Which country has the most snowfall in Europe?
- Answer Side effects of tobacco?
- Answer How do you prime oil pump 1999 silverado?
- Answer Can you make money selling vitamins on line?
- Answer If youre reading a book and are on pins and needles becaused the author has you conviced that something very important is about to happen the author has created a sense of?