jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the difference in height between hightide and lowtide?
- Answer How many should you give?
- Answer Why is argon atmosphere used when the titanium chloride is reacted with sodium or magnesium?
- Answer What age is willies baby sister in goodnight mr tom?
- Answer What is an example of a raised flat area?