jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Can equilateral dodecagons that are not regular tessellate?
- Answer What does Cinquanta Sfumature di Rosso mean in English?
- Answer How do you use a word occurred in a sentence?
- Answer How do you change a fuel pump in a 2006 Monte Carlo?
- Answer How do you get all of the results on the Halloween quiz?