jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Zend Navigation and Zend Locale
- Answer replace image when clicked
- Answer on ipad sections and pages are missing in some books even though all are present on laptop and ipad has no synch errors. Is there a fix for this?
- Answer License does not stay installed
- Answer Why is the animation delay in Office 2013 limited to 60 seconds?