jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What member of the royal family competed in the 2012 Olympics?
- Answer What types of cells in your body are no longer going under mitosis?
- Answer Can two go to the second power in two times three in factor tree?
- Answer Android: how to set up multiple alarms
- Answer How Does Module Loading Work with TypeScript