jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Excel 2007: Advanced Filter does not work with gaps between rows
- Answer ADO Insert into sheet recognizes deleted rows
- Answer Need to know if formula to return 1st instance, 2nd instance etc. in a column exsist
- Answer Turn off AI "Rebase" animations in Civilization 5?
- Answer How do you put all your MP3's & Ringtones back on your IPhone from the ICoud **Need Help**