jaxb class generation not working
I get the following warning when trying to generate classes with jaxB in eclipse
The classpath for this project does not appear to contain the necessary libraries to proceed with class generation.
If i ignore the warning and proceed any way the following error occurs
Error: Could not find or load main class com.sun.tools.internal.xjc.XJCFacade
There is a stackOverflow post about the same issue Generating jaxb classes from a schema
However i am on java version 1.7 which should ship the required classes and i should not have to work around.
I have gone through my installed JRE and removed everything but JRE 7 java version 1.7.0_09.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is it possible to have a single URL that points to two different pages?
- Answer MVC4 application deal with multiple databases for clients(each client has its own database)
- Answer oracle sql query does not give expected result?
- Answer Simulating mouseover event in Safari and Chrome
- Answer Fluent NHibernate relationship mapping without entity creation