I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?
Asked by Grudly on 12/30/2012 at 5:01 PM
The "object error" only appears when I access certain websites. Some websites seem to be OK.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer lost brower and can not fine any way to bring it back. need to use view menu
- Answer Is there a free program for xp that not only details individual running processes but also let you know of malicious ones?
- Answer My system is low in memory
- Answer What does the nucleus do in a animal and plant cell?
- Answer How can you get free xbox?