I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?
Asked by Grudly on 12/30/2012 at 5:01 PM
The "object error" only appears when I access certain websites. Some websites seem to be OK.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Difference in result because of quotes
- Answer Excel IF function and formula advice?
- Answer HELP ME!!! VISUAL STUDIO 2012-2013?
- Answer Need a site that can send an email to hundreds of people at once?
- Answer Whenever Word 365 is ended, it comes up with "Unexpected End" and proceeds to waste minutes searching and recovering files!