I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?
Asked by Grudly on 12/30/2012 at 5:01 PM
The "object error" only appears when I access certain websites. Some websites seem to be OK.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I bypass compatibilty test during upgrade from Windows Vista Home Premium to Windows 7 Home Premium ?
- Answer win 7 maximum 20 users can share at a time i want more system to be connect to that
- Answer How many matches have rcb played in ipl 2012?
- Answer Principle of peak AGC system?
- Answer What is the faith in Australia?