I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?
Asked by Grudly on 12/30/2012 at 5:01 PM
The "object error" only appears when I access certain websites. Some websites seem to be OK.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Content controls losing its formatting when used in a table cell inside a repeating content control in Word 2013
- Answer Form with a Report
- Answer After updates, icons for excel and word files are orange and I cannot access them
- Answer can I uninstall cisco peap module without causing too many problems
- Answer Windows XP Usage World Map