I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?
Asked by Grudly on 12/30/2012 at 5:01 PM
The "object error" only appears when I access certain websites. Some websites seem to be OK.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Disable the Bar in lower right corner that slides in and out
- Answer I tried to save a project in Windows Live Movie maker and I accidently over wrote another project.
- Answer SP2 TRAVEL: all map functions (maps; here maps) failing
- Answer Windows Media Player won't set up?
- Answer scanner on the HP Officejet Pro 8600 stopped