I am getting a small window that says "object error" which locks up my computer. How do I get rid of this?
Asked by Grudly on 12/30/2012 at 5:01 PM
The "object error" only appears when I access certain websites. Some websites seem to be OK.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer cant open Microsoft word? i just install it, what sure i do?
- Answer Send Excel file to Outlook as an attachment using hyperlink
- Answer The first and last name are in the same cell rather than in seperate ones. Is there a way to do this without copying and pasting one of the names out?
- Answer Missing file when opening Office 2013 programs
- Answer msg states ; you must activate office, please log in etc etc,, but it will not allow me to log in and it states office will expire 4/17 ?? HELP asap please