Asked by LauraLyon on 12/30/2012 at 3:33 PM
I purchased a new Lenovo all in one computer. I setup my Microsoft account and my picture password. I'm trying to add another user and am able to confirm email address, however, I can get no further as I get "We're sorry, but something went wrong. This user wasn't added to the PC. Code: 0xd0000225". I need to set up my kids with the parental controls that is an option on Windows 8. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Link task and calendar
- Answer Upgrading to windows 8 with packaged dvd but no dvd player on laptop
- Answer I still can't validate my copy of Windows XP
- Answer whether office2010 starter edition is present if i reinstall windows7 using recovery disc
- Answer I have no control over the cursor in Windows 8 and Office 2010