Asked by LauraLyon on 12/30/2012 at 3:33 PM
I purchased a new Lenovo all in one computer. I setup my Microsoft account and my picture password. I'm trying to add another user and am able to confirm email address, however, I can get no further as I get "We're sorry, but something went wrong. This user wasn't added to the PC. Code: 0xd0000225". I need to set up my kids with the parental controls that is an option on Windows 8. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 7 is using 50% of the 3Gb RAM
- Answer manual windows update
- Answer I don't see any function in pc settings ,accounts ,camera to take a picture of mijn and save it to a map
- Answer What is the routing number for Chase Bank in Staten Island?
- Answer Why is user support mandatory for a successful Acceptance Test?