Asked by LauraLyon on 12/30/2012 at 3:33 PM
I purchased a new Lenovo all in one computer. I setup my Microsoft account and my picture password. I'm trying to add another user and am able to confirm email address, however, I can get no further as I get "We're sorry, but something went wrong. This user wasn't added to the PC. Code: 0xd0000225". I need to set up my kids with the parental controls that is an option on Windows 8. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer unable to write text on adobe pdf document
- Answer Problem with the permissions set for a folder
- Answer in my "C" drive shown a sharing icon..
- Answer Adding an Icon to "Paste" in the desktop context (right-click) menu.
- Answer External hard drive not showing up on two usb conections but shows on the others?