Asked by LauraLyon on 12/30/2012 at 3:33 PM
I purchased a new Lenovo all in one computer. I setup my Microsoft account and my picture password. I'm trying to add another user and am able to confirm email address, however, I can get no further as I get "We're sorry, but something went wrong. This user wasn't added to the PC. Code: 0xd0000225". I need to set up my kids with the parental controls that is an option on Windows 8. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer ints or guids for table identifiers
- Answer How to check if an element is also in another list
- Answer What are the places in which date-time format might be set on the following server configuration?
- Answer What are the intended usages of each URI "reserved character"?
- Answer LINQ to Entities - How to return a single string value from entity