View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community
Asked by LauraLyon on 12/30/2012 at 3:33 PM
I purchased a new Lenovo all in one computer. I setup my Microsoft account and my picture password. I'm trying to add another user and am able to confirm email address, however, I can get no further as I get "We're sorry, but something went wrong. This user wasn't added to the PC. Code: 0xd0000225". I need to set up my kids with the parental controls that is an option on Windows 8. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is 5.61 as a fraction?
- Answer Where was Otis boykin buried?
- Answer Which guitar string would have the lower pitch the guitar string is short and tight or guitar string is really long and loose?
- Answer Collecting data from a webserver then prinnt it out
- Answer how to send an Ajax form and the result is a form that will send that form escho