Asked by LauraLyon on 12/30/2012 at 3:33 PM
I purchased a new Lenovo all in one computer. I setup my Microsoft account and my picture password. I'm trying to add another user and am able to confirm email address, however, I can get no further as I get "We're sorry, but something went wrong. This user wasn't added to the PC. Code: 0xd0000225". I need to set up my kids with the parental controls that is an option on Windows 8. Please help.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Yosemite, problems after Yosemite, Computer restarting everytime i log in
- Answer How do I install OS X Yosemite on an unsupported MacBook?
- Answer can't delete in iTunes 12 mavericks
- Answer How can I enable SSH without using the gui or apple script on snow leopard?
- Answer Why wont NetBeans find my main class?