Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Media Center does not find Finnish digital broadcasting
- Answer Just got a new NVidia GTX 550 Ti 1 gb graphics card and all of a sudden I am getting BSOD; 0X000000D1 usually after playing on a game
- Answer I have microsoft flight sim X and when I use the autopilot and sit there and just monitor the instruments it flies for awhile then the program shuts off and moves to my desktop in pause
- Answer I have 43 important updates all download and install but all fail to configure after restart HELP!
- Answer Microsoft LifeCam VX-5000