Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is "Overlord: Raising Hell" for the PC a standalone expansion?
- Answer Unable to update apps on ipad2 after restoring old id
- Answer problems with file transfer of office 2010 excel and word docs from os7 using usb stick to os vista with office 2003
- Answer Windows 8 BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation (133) in new Laptop Asus X401A
- Answer Can't open some things ( recycle bin, control panel, windows update etc )