Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer New Dell Latitude 3540 with Windows 7 Professional which shuts down without warning.
- Answer How to determine if a exe was installed?
- Answer Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard causes win 7 machine to boot to boot manager
- Answer I keep changing my password but am continually advised that it is incorrect. What do I have to do to get it recognized?
- Answer how to unzip my ziped folder?