Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer USING WINDOWS10, HOW TO ENCRYPT WINDOWS LIVE EMAIL?
- Answer Surface 3 64gb randomly shuts down, shows dos page, no react to any command, also wifi problems
- Answer how to prevent child from using program for specific hours in the day?
- Answer Taskbar Blank, Minimize problems
- Answer Window Explorer Refreshes when right-click on files and folders