Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there a reliable way to takedown sitting enemies?
- Answer I only have a bin folder in my .minecraft folder! [closed]
- Answer iTunes - what playing now notifications
- Answer Why won't my Airport Extreme mount my USB 3.0 External Hard Drive?
- Answer Why does Windows Operating System cost money.?