Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where did Garth Williams get the idea of the cricket in the book the cricket in times square a book he wrote?
- Answer Why is it to safe to put hair gel on your skin and not oven cleaner?
- Answer Three kingdoms that include organisms made up of one cell are?
- Answer How you can tell weed out yo system?
- Answer What term is given to such liquids if alcohol and water mix in all proportions?