Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Position of an image
- Answer User doesn't accept Cookies - login PHP
- Answer jquery simple toolbar hover flickering
- Answer having different links to open multiple instance of jquery modal box on same page
- Answer Represent multiple rows of data in one column as multiple columns in one row SQL server