Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Does the Bible say anything about a plant that will heal all nations?
- Answer Why do you think you would be suitable for the International Management Trainee Programme?
- Answer twitter bootstrap pagination on Rails3
- Answer JQuery - hide and view strings
- Answer Sinatra Locals vs. Instance Variables