Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer 3 microsoft updates failing, KB2856373, KB2845533 and KB2781197 with error 80070026
- Answer why is my saved video a black screen and only audio file
- Answer How can glaciers cause deposition?
- Answer Who are the prefects in the third Harry Potter?
- Answer What three ways can you keep track of your sources while taking notes?