Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer i want to develop a school website which shows the students exam results page?
- Answer Which java 7 book is better out of these for a beginner?
- Answer Way to counter hack a MSIL injection?
- Answer Installed Fonts not showing in Sony Vegas 12?
- Answer Find Max Or Min Vallue Without using relational operator?