Plato~1 updater.dll error
I am getting an error message called error PLATO~1\updater.dll. I have no clue what this means or how to find out what it does. I have figured out that it must be aligned with Windows Updates because when I get an update, I never can restart windows afterwards. I may be wrong though and I need to address these issues.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Lenght of a yellow school bus?
- Answer What a disappointment that play was is that an exclamatory sentence?
- Answer What year was cat in the hat published?
- Answer I'm very bad at VB, and even worse in OO programming, classes and etc. please help me to solve this practical task, Where do I start?
- Answer Matlab: Transaction data, how to get daily sum