p12-imap.mail.me.com pop up
Asked by DANA KERN on 12/27/2012 at 11:58 AM
an Internet E-mail screen pops up asks for user name and password for a server "p12-imap.mail.me.com". I enter username (as my msn email address) and password but the screen continues to pop up asking for the same info.
I ran Mr. Fix-t and that did not resolve the problem. What do I do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Mount a samba drive, with password from keychain
- Answer Active Directory Network Account does not have login keychain?
- Answer Use Textmate (or any arbitrary application) with Lion's "Versions" feature?
- Answer What is the hard drive size limit for Windows 8?
- Answer Windows8 Calendar using 12 hours format despite regional settings set to 24-hours format