p12-imap.mail.me.com pop up
Asked by DANA KERN on 12/27/2012 at 11:58 AM
an Internet E-mail screen pops up asks for user name and password for a server "p12-imap.mail.me.com". I enter username (as my msn email address) and password but the screen continues to pop up asking for the same info.
I ran Mr. Fix-t and that did not resolve the problem. What do I do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Error 720 Error Message When Trying to Establish a Dial-Up Connection to the Internet using windows 8 pro
- Answer Cannot download from (Microsoft Download Center) using (IE11) or (Android ICS 4.0.4)
- Answer I had the ability to see all drives in windows 7 and the virtual XP machine on the same screen. It is suddenly gone and I need it.
- Answer Windows Easy Transfer can't create your user account on this PC
- Answer Why is one of my Homegroup computers requesting a password when I try to access it from another PC?