p12-imap.mail.me.com pop up
Asked by DANA KERN on 12/27/2012 at 11:58 AM
an Internet E-mail screen pops up asks for user name and password for a server "p12-imap.mail.me.com". I enter username (as my msn email address) and password but the screen continues to pop up asking for the same info.
I ran Mr. Fix-t and that did not resolve the problem. What do I do?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I be the way I want to be?
- Answer Looking to hire someone who knows how to photoshop?
- Answer In office professional 2013/outlook 2013 how do you see the total email as my email is getting cut off on the right hand side as there is no task bar down the bottom
- Answer Office2010修订提示按钮的问题
- Answer outlook 2010 NOT outlook.com --- no send button