Windows Live Mail keeps telling me I am offline and do I want to go Online
Asked by magsmusic on 12/26/2012 at 1:24 PM
I cannot receive or send messages in my Windows Live account. A box keeps telling me I am offline and do I want tyo go online? When I click "Yes" the box keeps reappearing but will not put me online. This has happened in the last 5 hours.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer why do I loose a GB or 2 of memory every time windows updates.
- Answer Windows 8 is stuck in Automatic Repair Loop - Samsung Series 9 Latop - Office 365
- Answer faxworks not accessing windows contacts
- Answer My XP is going to be unsupported, but I can't find Windows 7??
- Answer keyboard freeze in windows 8