Windows Live Mail keeps telling me I am offline and do I want to go Online
Asked by magsmusic on 12/26/2012 at 1:24 PM
I cannot receive or send messages in my Windows Live account. A box keeps telling me I am offline and do I want tyo go online? When I click "Yes" the box keeps reappearing but will not put me online. This has happened in the last 5 hours.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I use Windows 7 Professional 32-bit.My DVD Drive is unable to detect the dvd
- Answer Cannot create System Image on Windows 8.1 - fails with backup of EFI
- Answer Windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.error 87 found when run dism on win 8.1.
- Answer BSOD ERROR : BAD POOL HEADER , STOP: 0x22
- Answer How much sand to fill a 275 gallon tank?