Windows Live Mail keeps telling me I am offline and do I want to go Online
Asked by magsmusic on 12/26/2012 at 1:24 PM
I cannot receive or send messages in my Windows Live account. A box keeps telling me I am offline and do I want tyo go online? When I click "Yes" the box keeps reappearing but will not put me online. This has happened in the last 5 hours.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Limited number of recipients
- Answer "can't connect: Connection failed to cdptpa-kc-vip.email.rr.com,110: Connection timed out"
- Answer Sem som do Youtube
- Answer Installing Windows 7 on a Windows 8 computer with Advanced Startup Options
- Answer BSOD driver_irql_not_less_or_equal netio.sys in windows 8