Windows Live Mail keeps telling me I am offline and do I want to go Online
Asked by magsmusic on 12/26/2012 at 1:24 PM
I cannot receive or send messages in my Windows Live account. A box keeps telling me I am offline and do I want tyo go online? When I click "Yes" the box keeps reappearing but will not put me online. This has happened in the last 5 hours.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I suppress blank lines in mail merge when pulling from a Microsoft Partner database?
- Answer Need Formula for tracking stats
- Answer Why does Spell Check highlight only part of a word?
- Answer How to classify data into ranges in excel
- Answer Shared User Unable to access Onenote notebook from Android