Windows Live Mail keeps telling me I am offline and do I want to go Online
Asked by magsmusic on 12/26/2012 at 1:24 PM
I cannot receive or send messages in my Windows Live account. A box keeps telling me I am offline and do I want tyo go online? When I click "Yes" the box keeps reappearing but will not put me online. This has happened in the last 5 hours.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows R2 (remote desktop connection) is bringing an error..
- Answer Security update for the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003: January 8, 2013
- Answer Is there a versioin of Microsoft Outlook Express that will work with Windows 8?
- Answer Is it Ok if i format my Windows 8 pro drive and Install Windows 8 pro again.
- Answer Erro 0x00004003 consigo ver a impressora, mas mesmo assim da este erro e não imprime?