New computer windows 8 error 0xc0000001
Asked by Crazycook314 on 12/25/2012 at 10:40 PM
For Christmas I bought my son a new Hp Envy that came with windows 8
After Setting it up and starting it, it gives an error 0xc0000001 and will gives three options:
- enter to try again
- f8 for startup settings
- esc for Uefi firmware settings
Starting in safe modes doesn't work as it says "cannot finish windows update on safe mode, restart computer to finish updates"
Not sure how to resolve this problem and it will take a while taking it into a store o be looked at especially this time of the year.
I hope I can get some help win this issue.
Posted by Deke on 01/16/2014 at 7:06 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the most efficient way to cross the ocean?
- Answer Why is the iPod Touch 5th gen able to record 1080p yet the iPhone 4 isn't?
- Answer How does using GMail via IMAP or Exchange affect battery life?
- Answer The headphone jack on my MacBook Pro just stopped working. How do I fix it?
- Answer Windows Live -.