New computer windows 8 error 0xc0000001
Asked by Crazycook314 on 12/25/2012 at 10:40 PM
For Christmas I bought my son a new Hp Envy that came with windows 8
After Setting it up and starting it, it gives an error 0xc0000001 and will gives three options:
- enter to try again
- f8 for startup settings
- esc for Uefi firmware settings
Starting in safe modes doesn't work as it says "cannot finish windows update on safe mode, restart computer to finish updates"
Not sure how to resolve this problem and it will take a while taking it into a store o be looked at especially this time of the year.
I hope I can get some help win this issue.
Posted by Deke on 01/16/2014 at 7:06 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to Undeprecate Facebook Code
- Answer Passing 3D dynamic array by reference
- Answer How to update data in checkbox array using php myqsl
- Answer Want to create a UIContoller in a UITabController but with no tab button
- Answer Mongodb select with condition is selected result must in sub select query