New computer windows 8 error 0xc0000001
Asked by Crazycook314 on 12/25/2012 at 10:40 PM
For Christmas I bought my son a new Hp Envy that came with windows 8
After Setting it up and starting it, it gives an error 0xc0000001 and will gives three options:
- enter to try again
- f8 for startup settings
- esc for Uefi firmware settings
Starting in safe modes doesn't work as it says "cannot finish windows update on safe mode, restart computer to finish updates"
Not sure how to resolve this problem and it will take a while taking it into a store o be looked at especially this time of the year.
I hope I can get some help win this issue.
Posted by Deke on 01/16/2014 at 7:06 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to download patterns in gimp ?
- Answer How do I add up a bunch of random numbers in a .txt file on C++?
- Answer Java se JDK for windows 32 bit installation with no administrator permissions.?
- Answer How does chatroulette work ? How to make a site where people can videochat with eachother?
- Answer How to loop in Python code?