New computer windows 8 error 0xc0000001
Asked by Crazycook314 on 12/25/2012 at 10:40 PM
For Christmas I bought my son a new Hp Envy that came with windows 8
After Setting it up and starting it, it gives an error 0xc0000001 and will gives three options:
- enter to try again
- f8 for startup settings
- esc for Uefi firmware settings
Starting in safe modes doesn't work as it says "cannot finish windows update on safe mode, restart computer to finish updates"
Not sure how to resolve this problem and it will take a while taking it into a store o be looked at especially this time of the year.
I hope I can get some help win this issue.
Posted by Deke on 01/16/2014 at 7:06 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why am I loading windows 8-I keep getting a message telling me they are having trouble processing my order. They didn't have a problem taking my credit card # or Pay Pal order
- Answer Trying to buy a product key for windows 7
- Answer Disable email information
- Answer I am not able to install Windows 8
- Answer Music app plays ads when I skip songs in my own library