Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1) - PhoneGap
I develop Android apps now with PhoneGap. Lately when I try to switch between HTML pages, the application closed, and in the LogCat the following error appears:
12-24 15:43:39.237: A/libc(23631): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1), thread 23631 (.example.app)
I searched a bit on Google about this error, and what I understand is that it is related to the device's memory. I found some solutions, but not so much that I realized how I implement them in PhoneGap.
Has anyone here encountered this error before? What can I do to solve the problem?
Thank you :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer VBA Coding Test. If you can do this you are amazing, fantastic, brilliant, MVP, AWESOMMMMMMMMMME!!!!
- Answer How to get latest update news of Plants vs Zombies 2 via email?
- Answer "You have been signed in with a temporary profile"
- Answer LifeCam VX-800 not working on Windows XP machine
- Answer delll 5520 inspiron i7 with windows 8 pro 64 which is installed second time and had 7 previosly.this pc duznt wake frm sleep until i take out the battery and shut it down and turn it on again