Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1) - PhoneGap
I develop Android apps now with PhoneGap. Lately when I try to switch between HTML pages, the application closed, and in the LogCat the following error appears:
12-24 15:43:39.237: A/libc(23631): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x00000000 (code=1), thread 23631 (.example.app)
I searched a bit on Google about this error, and what I understand is that it is related to the device's memory. I found some solutions, but not so much that I realized how I implement them in PhoneGap.
Has anyone here encountered this error before? What can I do to solve the problem?
Thank you :)
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where's the entrance to the caves from Arkham West in Batman: Arkham Asylum?
- Answer How to change the list of file types which Safari will open immediately after download?
- Answer Add Compose key to OS X
- Answer What are some great OS X games?
- Answer Is it possible to simply copy contents of the server hard drive to a new hard drive?