When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can this guy have 70k damage if his intelligence is only 1800? [closed]
- Answer What is the difference between Dark Souls on Steam and Games for Windows Live?
- Answer Mac and Windows backup
- Answer Can different Apple ID co-exist for iTunes and iCloud backup?
- Answer Which Macbook Pro USB port should I use to charge an iPad?