When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Outook 2007 message addresses into outlook 2013
- Answer Drop Down List in Excel
- Answer About writing criteria in a query using text box control.
- Answer Errors executing bulk query when updating a Sharepoint Linked List from Access
- Answer How do you apply conditional formatting but based on 2 different rules?