When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Apache HTTPD 2.4.3 - building on OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- Answer How to use LinkedIn's Share API with the Rails Gem
- Answer CSS layout won't behave in Firefox or Chrome (Safari only)
- Answer Copy data from different MySQL databases tables and different column names
- Answer Add content from one div inside another div, not working