When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to get filtered data in excel 2010
- Answer Software Update Problem:Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - AMD RADEON HD 6670 Caused Catalyst Control to Crash 06.01.2014
- Answer Not a genuine copy of Windows? How could this be?
- Answer Windows 7 and Itunes issue
- Answer Windows 8.1 won't recover to factory settings "Some files are missing"