When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Bij laatste W7 update werkt AVIA tv kaart niet meer met W media center
- Answer windows 8 pro upgrade will not install
- Answer windows takes a long time to conn. to web. i have 30mbp charter *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
- Answer epson stylus sx425w printer not working
- Answer How do I convince Winows-Live that I'm 44 Yr's old and don't have a parent to give permission for me to play Batman Arkham City?