When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer cant get HTML5 canvas to work on any browser
- Answer how to get the position of lunar nodes
- Answer <br/> does not work in my PHP code?
- Answer Need 2D array example in turbo c++.?
- Answer How do I embed a calendar onto a website and have it update whenever changes are made to the yahoo calendar?