When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I just payed my subscription. Download says there is a problem and can't download. How can we fix this now?
- Answer Install only 1 of Origin games to another drive
- Answer Are there any "hidden" abilities for classes other then the paladin?
- Answer How to make books stand upright?
- Answer Hp vista video problem, not sure if hardware or software WD-20130630-1404.dmp