When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer windows fail windows 8 Pro
- Answer oyunu yükledim fakat çalıştıramıyorum
- Answer Beginner question: 2nd hand pc, windows 7 compatible. Need to install windows 7 from scratch. HELP
- Answer I keep getting the following error "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library- 'runtime error Program C:\Program F...' the application has requested runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
- Answer What is straight 1endpoint and theotherends goes on forever?