When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Blue Screen Crash Help
- Answer I have a HC-PS3052 bluetooth headset, can i use it on computer?
- Answer new TSSTcorp DVDRW TS-H492c wont play movies it replaced Sony AW-Q170A that broke.
- Answer Need help activating windows after adding Windows Media Center
- Answer WHEN I TRY TO UNINSTALL SOFTWARE I GET THE ERROR MESSAGE THE SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR HAS SET POLICIES TO PREVENT THIS INSTALLATION