When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Two weeks ago deleted imap items stopped automatically moving to deleted folder. I found them by changing view to all imap messages but when I purge they disappear altogether!
- Answer passing office licenses to other pcs i have
- Answer I want to pull through more than one response when using vlookup/match
- Answer Question about PowerQuery
- Answer I have a vlookup returning a date but am unable to return TBC when no date available