When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where is memory allocated with a const char pointer?
- Answer Release life cycle and version numbers
- Answer Combining sheets in 1 workbook into a "Final" sheet
- Answer How to Change JProgressbar Bar color within table cell Using Nimbus Look And Feel
- Answer How to include "Empty" constant in class