When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Difference in disk usage MS DOS vs Extended Journaled
- Answer How to setup Gmail SMTP server for OSX Mail with 2-step-verification and App-specific password?
- Answer Cannot boot into Windows XP, should I replace hard drive?
- Answer How to install Windows 7 on a computer that only boots off CD's
- Answer Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse not working on Windows 7(64 bit)