When I boot up my computer I get this message: Run DLL Error in C:\windows\system 32\LOGILDA.DLL Missing entry: LOGIFETCH What does this mean and how do I correct it?
Asked by Barry Boettcher on 12/23/2012 at 4:01 PM
My operating system is Microsoft Pro 7 SP1 X64
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer TF2 Binds. I'm not so sure if I should use autoexec.cfg
- Answer Replacement iPhone 5c - photos from iCloud have stopped downloading. How do I get it to start again?
- Answer Macbook Pro Retina with Yosemite display scaled bug [on hold]
- Answer Need Help with COC [on hold]
- Answer How you import songs from CD in iTunes 12.0.1 [on hold]