windows couldn't connect to the windows all-user install agent service
Asked by Agusriyadi on 12/20/2012 at 3:50 PM
I just upgraded my laptop to Windows 8 Pro for about a week.
This laptop is used so far for web browsing only. No additional program installed. So pretty much standard windows.
But today when I login using ordinary user account I get the following message
Windows couldn't connect to the windows all-user install agent service. Please consult your system administrator.
This is quite weird as it is a standard windows with no change ever made, none any program installed.
The product supposed to have 90 days support from Microsoft. But it is very hard to find how to contact Microsoft regarding this, and I can only find this forum.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to replicate couchdb instances behind home router firewall?
- Answer .NET Subsonic 2.x Query returns completely irrelevant results rarely
- Answer Implemeting Algorithm at Mac Layer and Adding Algo Result to Acknowledgement
- Answer Android - Trouble importing SlidingMenu library - SHA-1 Mismatch
- Answer What's the correct code to have horizontal posts? tumblr?