PowerPoint 2013 all transition does not play or preview
Asked by Laurence Wilson JCCruz on 12/19/2012 at 8:57 PM
I am so thankful that all of my questions are being answered here and it all helped me a lot. I hope one day I too, will answer some of your questions too.
I am having a problem with the Microsoft Office 2013 Preview 64bit. I did install it fully, supplied the product key and it was activated. Now, when I am trying to open PowerPoint to create for some presentation, I do not know why transition does not play. I tried all, except for "Flash" transition effect played. When I tried animation tab, no problem. It's working.
I tried also changing my Office 2013 64bit to 32bit but no changes.
How can this be solved? Thanks!
By the way, I am updated to all my drivers. I'm using DirectX11 and using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Thanks and God bless!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What did Brett Lee achieve for the first time in T20 cricket against Bangladesh on 16th September 2007 in the T20 World Cup?
- Answer comparing values from two tables to update a third
- Answer How to change the listSeparatorTextViewStyle color of ListView with seperators
- Answer Send complex data to CSharp with jQuery
- Answer Custom Form With Parts Linked To exisitng Model (ActiveRecord) in Yii framework