PowerPoint 2013 all transition does not play or preview
Asked by Laurence Wilson JCCruz on 12/19/2012 at 8:57 PM
I am so thankful that all of my questions are being answered here and it all helped me a lot. I hope one day I too, will answer some of your questions too.
I am having a problem with the Microsoft Office 2013 Preview 64bit. I did install it fully, supplied the product key and it was activated. Now, when I am trying to open PowerPoint to create for some presentation, I do not know why transition does not play. I tried all, except for "Flash" transition effect played. When I tried animation tab, no problem. It's working.
I tried also changing my Office 2013 64bit to 32bit but no changes.
How can this be solved? Thanks!
By the way, I am updated to all my drivers. I'm using DirectX11 and using Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.
Thanks and God bless!
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer VLOOKUP on multiple criteria, one is not an exact match
- Answer Pixxa.com makes an IPAD app that empolys a time slider in it's graphing slides. Does anyone know how to do this in Excel ?
- Answer Word, how can I allow other users? On administrator, Word says other users are allowed, but when I sign on as another user, Word is not available.
- Answer Data Validation in Excel 2010 spreadsheet need to validate letter A and numberic values
- Answer Initial Caps for a tagged style, want to automate it please!