Problem installing updates kb2574819 and kb2592687
Asked by pkmn12003 on 12/15/2012 at 3:02 PM
When I install updates kb2574819 and kb2592687 the computer prompts me to restart it and I do. when it restarts It says failure configuring windows updates, reverting changes. Does anyone know how to fix this. It doesn't matter either if I try to install it from windows updates or the microsoft website.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer FURIOUS about MOUSE X CLOSE button MALFUNCTIONING in modern Metro apps and appIE and MICROSOFT WON'T FIX IT win8.1 in NEW thread
- Answer WHY is such a seemingly important (critical) update as KB2310138 offered by Microsoft as Optional?
- Answer Practice Session download problem on Internet Explorer update version.
- Answer How is the Apple Watch connected to the Internet?
- Answer Is it worth getting a 4k monitor for a late-2012 13" rMBP?