Problem installing updates kb2574819 and kb2592687
Asked by pkmn12003 on 12/15/2012 at 3:02 PM
When I install updates kb2574819 and kb2592687 the computer prompts me to restart it and I do. when it restarts It says failure configuring windows updates, reverting changes. Does anyone know how to fix this. It doesn't matter either if I try to install it from windows updates or the microsoft website.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Homebrew, keg-only formulas: how to add LDFLAGS and CPPFLAGS to build variables/how to symlink
- Answer Setting anacron on Mac - Shell Scripting
- Answer Removing ALL characters with Command+Delete when renaming a file/folder removes/trashes the file/folder entirely
- Answer Is my system hacked - localhost points to a remote IP different from my public IP. [on hold]
- Answer jsch sftp file downloaded but no data and no extension