RunDLL Error HELP There was a problem starting C:\Windows\system32\Nvhotkey.dll the specified module could not be found.
Asked by aleisha303 on 12/13/2012 at 7:59 PM
dll error does anyone know this one please and why is there so many issues having the right permissions to use my own computer. Life is complicated enough without microsoft causing people to spend hours, days, weeks figuring out how to get into instal and manage their own computer for goodness sake. time consuming makes one want to throw it up against the wall. I purchased a NEW computer so I would have LESS problems. NOT MORE
Can you answer these?
- Answer My disc drive will play a music CD. why does it think it's empty when I try to run a program from a disc?
- Answer PP Videos on Windows 8
- Answer windows-8-64 dragon-naturally-speaking-12 "can not run in compatibility mode error" after framework updates
- Answer rented a movie it came in french instead of english
- Answer what's this C:\PROGRA~3\Jmrr0.dat