RunDLL Error HELP There was a problem starting C:\Windows\system32\Nvhotkey.dll the specified module could not be found.
Asked by aleisha303 on 12/13/2012 at 7:59 PM
dll error does anyone know this one please and why is there so many issues having the right permissions to use my own computer. Life is complicated enough without microsoft causing people to spend hours, days, weeks figuring out how to get into instal and manage their own computer for goodness sake. time consuming makes one want to throw it up against the wall. I purchased a NEW computer so I would have LESS problems. NOT MORE
Can you answer these?
- Answer Will Deoxys Re-appear if you didn't catch him when fighting him in space? [duplicate]
- Answer Messages.app / iMessage hijacking text messages
- Answer Copy directory from "Get Info" in Yosemite?
- Answer How to clone existing Filevault encrypted HD to SSD with a linux live cd/usb
- Answer How to add a libreoffice launcher for writer?