RunDLL Error HELP There was a problem starting C:\Windows\system32\Nvhotkey.dll the specified module could not be found.
Asked by aleisha303 on 12/13/2012 at 7:59 PM
dll error does anyone know this one please and why is there so many issues having the right permissions to use my own computer. Life is complicated enough without microsoft causing people to spend hours, days, weeks figuring out how to get into instal and manage their own computer for goodness sake. time consuming makes one want to throw it up against the wall. I purchased a NEW computer so I would have LESS problems. NOT MORE
Can you answer these?
- Answer security update kb2744842 fails to install. windows xp Pro SP3
- Answer Can not play videos on Yahoo (homepage) News site on IE8 on WinXP SP3 on X86 desktop with Win Media Player 11,
- Answer Does anyone know how to fix Error Code 643 for trying to download update?
- Answer what is max size usb thumb drive supported by xp sp3
- Answer volpanlu.exe error