Win 8 update fails to install 6 updates with code 800703F1
Asked by KurtLawler on 12/12/2012 at 9:10 PM
I recently upgraded to Windows 8 fromm Windows 7. A month later I cannot install updates, it fails with "code 800703F1 Windows Update ran into a problem". I tried individually installing each, unsuccessful. I uninstalled the video and audio drivers, retried unsuccessful. Ran Windows malware detection software - nothing found. Tried recovery, but when asked for system disk I was stymied. I ran the download version to upgrade my computer. What do you suggest I try next?
Posted by Anthon on 10/17/2013 at 2:47 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Media Player is missing from the list in “Turn Windows features on or off”
- Answer Cannot disable ASUS smart gesture touch pad
- Answer Plugged in, not charging.
- Answer Visio updates KB2880526 & KB2837587 in Windows Update List but I do not have Visio installed!
- Answer What season and episode does Kurt sing single ladies on glee?