Win 8 update fails to install 6 updates with code 800703F1
Asked by KurtLawler on 12/12/2012 at 9:10 PM
I recently upgraded to Windows 8 fromm Windows 7. A month later I cannot install updates, it fails with "code 800703F1 Windows Update ran into a problem". I tried individually installing each, unsuccessful. I uninstalled the video and audio drivers, retried unsuccessful. Ran Windows malware detection software - nothing found. Tried recovery, but when asked for system disk I was stymied. I ran the download version to upgrade my computer. What do you suggest I try next?
Posted by Anthon on 10/17/2013 at 2:47 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer transition from curl to curl_multi (PHP, cURL)
- Answer How do you reset a shape to its original template with Orchard
- Answer Adding an amount constraint on a has_many relationship without making it impossible to validate the model
- Answer Possible to specify 2 columns in one MySQL WHERE statement
- Answer Should I update to JDK 7?