Win 8 update fails to install 6 updates with code 800703F1
Asked by KurtLawler on 12/12/2012 at 9:10 PM
I recently upgraded to Windows 8 fromm Windows 7. A month later I cannot install updates, it fails with "code 800703F1 Windows Update ran into a problem". I tried individually installing each, unsuccessful. I uninstalled the video and audio drivers, retried unsuccessful. Ran Windows malware detection software - nothing found. Tried recovery, but when asked for system disk I was stymied. I ran the download version to upgrade my computer. What do you suggest I try next?
Posted by Anthon on 10/17/2013 at 2:47 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Home Network Troubles....
- Answer MSCamSvc hangs after I have used the internet for a bit..It only last a few seconds but often
- Answer Can't download Microsoft Updates. bits.exe may be corrupted in Windows 7 32 bit. Where is 32 bit repair tool?
- Answer What kind of landscape did saber tooth tigers live?
- Answer What affect did the Act of Conditional Restraints of Annates have on the church in 1532?