Win 8 update fails to install 6 updates with code 800703F1
Asked by KurtLawler on 12/12/2012 at 9:10 PM
I recently upgraded to Windows 8 fromm Windows 7. A month later I cannot install updates, it fails with "code 800703F1 Windows Update ran into a problem". I tried individually installing each, unsuccessful. I uninstalled the video and audio drivers, retried unsuccessful. Ran Windows malware detection software - nothing found. Tried recovery, but when asked for system disk I was stymied. I ran the download version to upgrade my computer. What do you suggest I try next?
Posted by Anthon on 10/17/2013 at 2:47 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer samsung ultrabook keyboard not working?
- Answer desktop started without requiring password
- Answer Can I delete folders after deleting user account?
- Answer Copying folders/files to new user profile: What info/data gets lost?
- Answer "No speakers or headphones plugged in" according to win 7, when trying to use new Logitech G930 wireless gaming headset