Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to stop iTunes video playback window from automatically moving to the center? [on hold]
- Answer Cursor jumps around after reinstalling windows operating system
- Answer No internet after Windows XP reinstall
- Answer How to activate windows defender in window 8.
- Answer What causes windows to jump in and out of hiding?