Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I fix the "Windows failed to start..." Error message?
- Answer Plugging in USB causes Unexpected Error and More?
- Answer error message: "The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view."
- Answer to decrypt the hdd
- Answer .NET Framework 3.5 installer simply doesn't run/open.