Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is it possible to make YOUR c# software press some button in other softwares that you dont have access to their code [on hold]
- Answer In MVVM Pattern INotifyPropertyChanged can use only in ViewModel or we can use in Model or Bothes?
- Answer Using today function to speed up data entry but not update when worksheet next opened. Excel 2007
- Answer Embedding PDF in PowerPoint for ipad
- Answer Data Validation for Decimal