Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer draw a flowchart to calculate the area of triangle using the formula, area=sqrt(s(s-a)(s-b)(s-c))?
- Answer How to insert a serial Number column in 4th Dimension software ?
- Answer outlook 2013 installing problems
- Answer Can the volume of an iPhone/iPad be changed remotely?
- Answer Using Iphone for while travelling. Temporary Travel Sim affect anything?