Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Blue Ban Sign - Internet explorer has blocked active x this page may not display correctly
- Answer error 080 090 010.
- Answer PPP link control terminated in windows 8
- Answer I set up a new computer with Win 8 (64) and want to import my email from OE in XP on my old computer.
- Answer Questions & answers seem a bit dated