Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer postgresql : Revert back updated column in table
- Answer Apache on Mac Mavericks 10.9, works, but getting some warnings
- Answer DSE Solr nodes and vnodes
- Answer Script does not run in bg
- Answer c++ error c2679: binary '[' : no operator found which takes a right-hand operand of type 'SalesItem' (or there is no acceptable conversion)