Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Powershell: Display a 2-dimensional array in tabular format
- Answer is counter has certain value inside a class in python
- Answer How can recursively search directories with multiple wildcards?
- Answer How to use polymorphism in functional programming?
- Answer Smallest particle of a substance that retains all the properties of the substance and is composed of one or more atoms?