Opening Attachments in Office 2013
Hi, I can't open any MS Office attachments from Outlook including PowerPoint, Word & Excel. I get a dialogue popup asking me if I want to repair but selecting that does nothing. If I download the attachment and save in a file it opens ok. I've got Windows 8, Office 2013 and Outlook. Same thing happens for all MS Office files attached to Outlook.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer SegFault with Producer/Consumer File Copy
- Answer Java Displaying JPanels w/Canvases to the left and right of a buttonPanel
- Answer Testing iOS apps on devices that are faster than the actual target?
- Answer read/write an online .wav file in matlab?
- Answer SQL Server Instead of Update Trigger Using Update 'Where' Clause Values