MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Asked by paddler41ZZ on 12/10/2012 at 10:31 PM
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is the hunger games restrained?
- Answer rails 3 - LoadError (cannot load such file -- zip/zip)
- Answer How can one get the sorted list of all IDs in jqgrid (local data) across pages?
- Answer Posting a private post to Facebook wall using graph api
- Answer DNN Search: Indexing, what to index, and filters