MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Asked by paddler41ZZ on 12/10/2012 at 10:31 PM
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Keep Source Formatting & Link Data
- Answer When installing office 2010 pro I get the error message ProPsWW.cab cannot be found. Any ideas?
- Answer LEGO LOTR Achievement Icon "... And away he goes, Precious!"
- Answer Sync progress and money on iOS Curiosity?
- Answer Can spontaneously killing NPCs hurt my game?