MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Asked by paddler41ZZ on 12/10/2012 at 10:31 PM
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What do bahamians believe in?
- Answer What are the major events of the Second Age other than the Battle of Dagorlad?
- Answer Which extinguisher should be used on solvent?
- Answer How can I tell Symfony2 to always use _format=json for a certain URL pattern?
- Answer PHP - Command not running with shell_exec