MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Asked by paddler41ZZ on 12/10/2012 at 10:31 PM
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where to buy fake vampire fangs in Malaysia?
- Answer What is the primary producer in tropical dry forests?
- Answer What is the oldest permanent white settlement in Oklahoma?
- Answer When will criminal minds season 8 come out to DVD?
- Answer What is a electronic device that is made of solid mateiral which electrons move through?