MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Asked by paddler41ZZ on 12/10/2012 at 10:31 PM
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to redirect one servlet from other with post when servlets on different servers?
- Answer Selection only on visible part of a shape?
- Answer Error in sentences in bold: " Subscripted value is neither array nor pointer vector :("
- Answer No registration to push service on older devices
- Answer How do I parse Json with Delphi and uJson