MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Asked by paddler41ZZ on 12/10/2012 at 10:31 PM
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer can i skip the checkpoints in shovel knight by jumping over them?
- Answer iPod touch 4th generation will not charge, what might be going wrong?
- Answer Android vid clips to my mac
- Answer Adobe Indesign - Can you print two half pages per 1 page of paper?
- Answer Libgdx bullet show collision objects