MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Asked by paddler41ZZ on 12/10/2012 at 10:31 PM
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Item "is in use by another application". How can I find out which one?
- Answer Sync google apps (gmail) contacts directory with Mac address book
- Answer Keyboard locked part way through boot up on laptop running Vista
- Answer explorer.exe draining CPU (when certain folder opened)
- Answer I DO NOT HAVE INTERNET AT HOME WILL I BE ABLE TO UPDATE WITH THE HOME & STUDENT PKG I GET FROM THE MILITARY EXCHANGE IF I DONT HAVE INTERNET ACCESS