MS Mouse & Keyboard Centre will not open or re-install
Asked by paddler41ZZ on 12/10/2012 at 10:31 PM
When I try to open Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Centre, it says it cannot find a valid copy of mkc.msi. When I try to install the Mouse and Keyboard Center, it refuses saying an more recent version is already installed. I have recently upgraded from Vista 32 bit to Windows 8 32 bit. How can I get the Mouse and Keyboard working so I can make adjustments?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Monitoring tool for several Macs on a network
- Answer Applescript opens new window for everything when run
- Answer Can a TrueCrypt volume be ejected (or the app quit) upon entering sleep?
- Answer Can I use 2 iPhones as walkie talkie? (without internet!)
- Answer why can't I receive e-mail in my windows live e-mail