Windows Live Error 3204 when syncing with Hotmail
I am getting the following error in Windows Live when I try to sync with my Hotmail account:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (**email removed**) account.
Server Error: 3204
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE200031
- I have tried deleting the account and readding it.
- I deleted a stuck message in my outbox.
- I can access my account just fine online and can send/receive messages from there
- I ran the 'repair' utility on Windows Live.
Any other advice?
Posted by alrter on 07/28/2013 at 12:01 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Fill HTML5 video to container
- Answer How to call different function inside a module in drupal 6
- Answer Printing float element of linked list displays incorreclty (C)?
- Answer In C what exactly are rvalues, lvalues, xvalues, glvalues, and prvalues?
- Answer Why is prototyping functions necessary in C and other languages?