Windows Live Error 3204 when syncing with Hotmail
I am getting the following error in Windows Live when I try to sync with my Hotmail account:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (**email removed**) account.
Server Error: 3204
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE200031
- I have tried deleting the account and readding it.
- I deleted a stuck message in my outbox.
- I can access my account just fine online and can send/receive messages from there
- I ran the 'repair' utility on Windows Live.
Any other advice?
Posted by alrter on 07/28/2013 at 12:01 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Python Exception
- Answer How i can sort a table according to column 2
- Answer Error: The call is ambiguous between the following methods or properties
- Answer Plist Data not loading in a different iOS Simulator Device
- Answer Detecting which server in a zookeeper ensemble a client is connected to