Windows Live Error 3204 when syncing with Hotmail
I am getting the following error in Windows Live when I try to sync with my Hotmail account:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (**email removed**) account.
Server Error: 3204
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE200031
- I have tried deleting the account and readding it.
- I deleted a stuck message in my outbox.
- I can access my account just fine online and can send/receive messages from there
- I ran the 'repair' utility on Windows Live.
Any other advice?
Posted by alrter on 07/28/2013 at 12:01 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer "Error 25004. The product key youve entered cannot be used on this machine. This is most likely due to previous office 2013 installs on this machine."
- Answer contacts in people pane are not in alphabetical order
- Answer Need VBA to cut cell from below into previous row to the right
- Answer How to move Office 2010 to new computer
- Answer Terminal: How to add new keystrokes to the system settings