Windows Live Error 3204 when syncing with Hotmail
I am getting the following error in Windows Live when I try to sync with my Hotmail account:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (**email removed**) account.
Server Error: 3204
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE200031
- I have tried deleting the account and readding it.
- I deleted a stuck message in my outbox.
- I can access my account just fine online and can send/receive messages from there
- I ran the 'repair' utility on Windows Live.
Any other advice?
Posted by alrter on 07/28/2013 at 12:01 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Skydrive Sync - Delete Files - Windows 8
- Answer cannot print an aspx?file in Windows Vista v
- Answer I have recently bought a Sony Vaio E Series 64 bit with Windows 8 and and I cant connect with my Epson SX425W printer.
- Answer HP Photosmart printer
- Answer I am constantly getting updates, 1-2 a day. These stop my computer from working, ie. internet and windows. How do I prevent updates?