Windows Live Error 3204 when syncing with Hotmail
I am getting the following error in Windows Live when I try to sync with my Hotmail account:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (**email removed**) account.
Server Error: 3204
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE200031
- I have tried deleting the account and readding it.
- I deleted a stuck message in my outbox.
- I can access my account just fine online and can send/receive messages from there
- I ran the 'repair' utility on Windows Live.
Any other advice?
Posted by alrter on 07/28/2013 at 12:01 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Memory Leak after updating from windows update
- Answer Windows Media Player Not Working in Windows 10
- Answer windows 8磁贴中的天气MSN新闻显示是很早之前的，一直没有更新，右下角时间显示总是推后
- Answer Action Center keeps reporting Windows Update needs to be Set to Automatic
- Answer Windows 8.1 - First update after done can't access my computer