Windows Live Error 3204 when syncing with Hotmail
I am getting the following error in Windows Live when I try to sync with my Hotmail account:
Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (**email removed**) account.
Server Error: 3204
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE200031
- I have tried deleting the account and readding it.
- I deleted a stuck message in my outbox.
- I can access my account just fine online and can send/receive messages from there
- I ran the 'repair' utility on Windows Live.
Any other advice?
Posted by alrter on 07/28/2013 at 12:01 PM
Can you answer these?
- Answer Latest automatic XP update issues
- Answer Paid for Windows 8 Download in Upgrade Assistant. Payment went through but was presented with an error(could not finish processing) and I could not download Windows 8.
- Answer Windows XP Professional automatic update error 0x8024400A what is the reason and what is the solution to solve?
- Answer BSOD 9f when hibernating or sleeping. shutting down works normally
- Answer media center internet tv