windows 8 cursor files missing or corrupt
Asked by abittker on 12/04/2012 at 8:45 PM
Today I used "easy transfer" to copy files from my xp to a new windows 8 computer. After completion, my mouse cursor stopped working properly. I get an error message: windows\cursors\3dgarra.cur file which contains the "normal select" cursor is either missing or corrupt. And then the error continues to pop with several other files names that are missing or corrupt. I have checked my directory and can't find the files that show as errors - where can i get downloads of the cursor files for Windows 8?
Unrelated and less important..., but while I'm asking... the easy transfer also messed up my entire windows 8 home screen...how do i change it back?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is the ball turret on the F7C-M Super Hornet movable in the Hanger Module?
- Answer Mountain Lion OS: disable the power management/power save mode for the wireless nic
- Answer Maverick - OSX dock auto hides when connecting a display through hdmi?
- Answer Transferring photo libraries?
- Answer How to fix brightness after installing windows 8.1 (lenovo ideapad p400 touch)