windows 8 cursor files missing or corrupt
Asked by abittker on 12/04/2012 at 8:45 PM
Today I used "easy transfer" to copy files from my xp to a new windows 8 computer. After completion, my mouse cursor stopped working properly. I get an error message: windows\cursors\3dgarra.cur file which contains the "normal select" cursor is either missing or corrupt. And then the error continues to pop with several other files names that are missing or corrupt. I have checked my directory and can't find the files that show as errors - where can i get downloads of the cursor files for Windows 8?
Unrelated and less important..., but while I'm asking... the easy transfer also messed up my entire windows 8 home screen...how do i change it back?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Make folders opened by external apps open in a new finder tab rather than a window
- Answer how do you remove sentinal runtime drivers
- Answer Will a system refresh reset my PC back to windows 8? or will it still stay at 8.1
- Answer How do I uninstall Windows Live Essentials?
- Answer windows 8.1 error !!!