windows 8 cursor files missing or corrupt
Asked by abittker on 12/04/2012 at 8:45 PM
Today I used "easy transfer" to copy files from my xp to a new windows 8 computer. After completion, my mouse cursor stopped working properly. I get an error message: windows\cursors\3dgarra.cur file which contains the "normal select" cursor is either missing or corrupt. And then the error continues to pop with several other files names that are missing or corrupt. I have checked my directory and can't find the files that show as errors - where can i get downloads of the cursor files for Windows 8?
Unrelated and less important..., but while I'm asking... the easy transfer also messed up my entire windows 8 home screen...how do i change it back?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer is it illegal to use 3 premade or ripped models for educational use in game development?
- Answer I'm not good at math how will I go in computer science?
- Answer Minecrafter Server Question?
- Answer Finding Computer Science assignments tough?
- Answer C++. Write a program that reads in ten whole numbers?