ImApp - An invalid argument was encountered
I'm using as an email client Incredimail Plus and started to receive popup ImApp
error "An invalid argument was encountered" I just click OK and it goes away with
no further issues to Incredimail or system. Although everything seems to work
fine the occational popup is disconcerting if not irritating.
Appreciate your help. Thanks
Posted by Mars on 02/27/2014 at 2:12 AM
Can you answer these?
- Answer My printer wont print on Win8
- Answer Wiping my hard drive...
- Answer I keep receiving error code EA77 when downloading: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Service Pack 4 (KB2463332)
- Answer Windows Live Mail won't get past start screen
- Answer I had to reinstall my OS after a virus and somehow installed windows 7 ultimate, but my product key is for windows 7 home premium.