File History unknown error. File History doesn't recognize this drive
I figured out File History replaced the back-up option of Windows 7.
I ran it.
It created a file on my internal back-up drive.
I ended up deleted that folder when I thought I had to.
When I 'turned on' again to do file history, it gives me the above error.
My back-up drive is accessible and I can open other files. Why is it not just recreating another folder and backing up my files?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer counts freeze on youtube website
- Answer Filtering out script tags
- Answer How can i find equivalent hexadecimal for this binary number(111010.10111)?
- Answer can i get this formula =Sheet35!L24 to automatically change weeks??
- Answer can one microsoft access database connect through multiple computers at once?