File History unknown error. File History doesn't recognize this drive
I figured out File History replaced the back-up option of Windows 7.
I ran it.
It created a file on my internal back-up drive.
I ended up deleted that folder when I thought I had to.
When I 'turned on' again to do file history, it gives me the above error.
My back-up drive is accessible and I can open other files. Why is it not just recreating another folder and backing up my files?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer looping function giving error of "return’ with a value, in function returning void"
- Answer 1line PHP random string generator
- Answer Is there a way to reduce the number of IF's i am using here
- Answer 'System.Windows.Controls.Grid' does not contain a definition for 'setRow' WP 8 project
- Answer how does vectoring work (design/clothing)?