File History unknown error. File History doesn't recognize this drive
I figured out File History replaced the back-up option of Windows 7.
I ran it.
It created a file on my internal back-up drive.
I ended up deleted that folder when I thought I had to.
When I 'turned on' again to do file history, it gives me the above error.
My back-up drive is accessible and I can open other files. Why is it not just recreating another folder and backing up my files?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer IntegrityError at. insert or update on table violates foreign key constraint
- Answer Autolayout Static Table ViewS
- Answer Can anyone suggest me a Java open source FORUM that implements Spring Security?
- Answer Website that uses the concept middleware
- Answer Information Retrieval :URL hits in a time frame