Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer At what point does ping make LoL almost unplayable? [closed]
- Answer "Early Access" - What does this mean?
- Answer Privacy issues: is someone watching me on my laptop?
- Answer How can I reduce the mobile data used by the iPhone Mail app?
- Answer How can I quickly navigate through man pages in the Terminal