Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer In Outlook 2010, a meeting organizer does not receive meeting acknowledgements in Tracking if the invited user clicked the "Don't send a response" option
- Answer Outlook Error 0x80040109 When Flagging Messages
- Answer Outlook 365 Won't Start, Even after Reinstall
- Answer Is there a way to save the...?
- Answer Where to find a follower?