Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows Media Player Not Working in Windows 10
- Answer windows 8磁贴中的天气MSN新闻显示是很早之前的，一直没有更新，右下角时间显示总是推后
- Answer Action Center keeps reporting Windows Update needs to be Set to Automatic
- Answer Windows 8.1 - First update after done can't access my computer
- Answer Windows 10 Never combine, hide labels