Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to take screenshots in Borderlands 2 without third-party software?
- Answer Using a wireless XBox 360 controller on a PC
- Answer Macbook doesn't stay asleep when lid is closed
- Answer How to rename multiple files at once?
- Answer I have a windows xp home edition laptop and have forgotten the password