Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How many basic positions are there in ballet?
- Answer What guides the development of the brain for both an individual and a species?
- Answer What is county means?
- Answer What do plants cells never have but some animal cells will?
- Answer Which state has the Will Rogers Memorial and the Chisholm trail?