Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer everytime I open a folder in my documents it is browsed with PSP how can I stop this
- Answer acer aspire one windows xp loads up to xp screen then to blue screen wat can i do to get past it
- Answer I cannot restore to another date. Error 0x8007a91 appears. How can I fix this myself
- Answer Newly built PC running Windows 7
- Answer windows 7printer won't install HP D1520 or Lexmark X9575