Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Does an open Pokémon database exist?
- Answer What is the purpose or historical significance of /usr/64, if any, on OS X?
- Answer Maverick kicks out users on my windows server when locally connecting with Remote Desktop
- Answer delay after opening lid, cannot reset SMC, PRAM
- Answer my destop icon changed to words icon which other application cannot opend