Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Calendar on live mail--cannot post new evenmt
- Answer Wireless adapter dongle - Windows 10 anniversary update
- Answer Key board gets locked very frequently on windows 10 laptop (conditions unknown)
- Answer Génesis and Mega Drive controllers
- Answer How do short-term commodity price fluctuations work?