View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community
Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can i calculate totals according a fix percentage in Excel continuously?
- Answer How to make a site (backend) using Wordpress?
- Answer How do I export a OneNote 2013 page as an image (png or jpeg)?
- Answer Support: When to be offensive or defensive as a support?
- Answer I Can't send or forward E Mails