Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to change default format for horizontal line in MS Outlook 2010
- Answer Where does one find out about new Indie games? [on hold]
- Answer Why is my site getting error reports from users with iOS7 on a MacBook?
- Answer Cannot activate Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center Pack
- Answer How Would Microsoft Suggest an Intel 3600/Atom 2800 User Update to 8.1