Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Battery stopped charging...
- Answer Manually allowing selective applications and such at system power on/bootup/windows load......
- Answer Missing entry:_RunDLLEntry@16 -I understand it could be from a faulty printer driver
- Answer Windows 8.1 unrecoverable freezing/hanging on new laptop
- Answer How to proceed : "Snapshot was deleted. A snapshot error occured while scanning this drive. CHKDSK cannot continue. "