Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer mydell latitude d810 laptop screen shows this copy of windows 7 build 7601 is not genuine pls help me
- Answer win8 touch keyboard can not hide “ ; ” ] key
- Answer My mouse and keyboard are frozen at computer startup.
- Answer metro calendar nightmare
- Answer Cannot access this accountunblocking account