Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Tabbing changes when restarting numbered list
- Answer My Windows Update not showing English Language Pack optional downloads
- Answer Why doesn't autocorrect work in the Windows RT mail app?
- Answer Microsoft Feeds Synchronization has encountered a problem and needs to close...this appears after doing a repair of my XP SP3 installation. How do I get past this error?
- Answer Webcam button does not appear in Windows Live Movie Maker!