Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer why cant i start all my services
- Answer ERROR: Driver IRQL not less or equal (athw8x.sys)
- Answer I want to install Honestech TVR driver in windows 7 ultimate..but every time it shows driver not found even though it is installed properly...can u provide me a solution
- Answer Internet connected and usable yet not working
- Answer Plugging in second monitor causes both screens to go blank and requires restart with 2nd monitor unplugged to get notebook display working again.