Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Why do I see a black screen or garbage when editing a photo in iPhoto?
- Answer Is there any way in Lion to have "Natural" scrolling for trackpad and "reverse" for mouse? [duplicate]
- Answer BSOD Driver Power State Failure Windows 8 64bit by ntoskrnl.exe
- Answer Windows 8 Tiles Not Showing. Black screen HP Laptop
- Answer Video Memory Halved and Processor Showing only I core instead of 2