Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Android connect mysql through java web service
- Answer Enterprise Architect Generate DDL for package not working
- Answer Nested JSON Indexing in Solr4
- Answer how to fetch the date and time and save it in textfile android?
- Answer Error filling print... java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.lang.Number