Error 0x80070485 when upgrading from XP SP3 to Windows 8
Asked by tokyodave on 12/02/2012 at 3:06 AM
When I run windows 8 setup (upgrading from XP SP3) I get the error "setup is unable to launch install.exe. One of the library files required to run this application can't be found error 0x80070485".
My XP is fully up to date with all updates installed.
Any help would be appreciated.
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer can somebody tell me the code to make a program in visual basic 2010 to send and receive emails?
- Answer Wordpress theme that shows only post titles on front page?
- Answer Why braces are used in C language and should I use ?
- Answer macro to define a named range from dynamic data
- Answer Slides change shape when projected