error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to search (using find command) for directories and copy all the files and directory itself to another directory in linux?
- Answer Actual and formal arguments lists differ in length error
- Answer How to randomly choose and apply an op in tensorflow?
- Answer C++ : Whats does this sign “<<” do?
- Answer How to convert infinty while loop to pipeline statement in Powershell