error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Customize the UITableview with different height of cells like Facebook feeds in iOS
- Answer If I buy a game from PSN on ps3 Is it permanently mine?
- Answer How do I limit gaming time? [duplicate]
- Answer Create a bootable usb from Yosemite.app
- Answer startup drive always run out of space...used up mostly by mobile documents folder