error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Do I need to hire a website designer for this or can I do it myself?
- Answer How To Decrypt a encrypted text.?
- Answer Outlook 2013: Custom columns in emails not editable in Conversation View
- Answer Which PS1 third party memory cards do not work on PS2 Slim?
- Answer what is the best registry cleaner for windows 8how do i clean windows 8 x64 registry