error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Green pulse on left hand every so often - why?
- Answer How can I rename multiple pictures simultaneously?
- Answer How can I delete a file marked as backup item?
- Answer Why do some executable programs require Windows Vista user account control to start, while others don't?
- Answer windows 8 how to attach picturesetc. to e-mail