error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I get LinkedIn back in Outlook Social Connector
- Answer Insert column not working
- Answer I received an email that looks like a questionerre, theres spaces where the answers would go but it wont let me type on there. how do i respond to that?
- Answer I can't get my outlook to activate. What should I do?
- Answer Need help with summing every other column based on criteria