error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I scroll in Word?
- Answer Maurice Jondrelle died on me and now I can't use my companion?
- Answer If I delete an episode from my iPhone, will it still be available on iTunes?
- Answer 2 Apple IDs on one device?
- Answer How do I make iTunes sync automatically when an iPhone, iPad or iPod is connected?