error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What does this mean??
- Answer Word 2013 won't accept my "use existing recipient list" in a mail merge; has anyone else experienced this and how was it solved?
- Answer International trade routes broken?
- Answer Windows 8.1 Store Can't connect to the internet?
- Answer Watch West Virginia vs Oklahoma live Streaming NCAA Football Match Hd Tv Link