error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer unable to print in excel, pdf etc.
- Answer My Compatibility View in the Tools does not highlides Internet Explorer 10
- Answer All applications (IE, VLC, WMP etc etc) are crashing upon launch.
- Answer publishing dvds using movie maker that play on any dvd player
- Answer Media streaming issue with xbox