error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer HTML tooltip cleanup in d3.js
- Answer The server encountered an error while retrieving metrics. - No dashboard stats in Azure ubuntu VM
- Answer KeyDown seems to fire an AJAX call when I press Tab/Enter
- Answer DataNucleus: Class ... for query has not been resolved. Check the query and any imports specification
- Answer Dynamic controls are created and bound properly the first time, but do not refresh