error 0x80070490 for windows update database on windows 8
Asked by JustinPacker on 11/30/2012 at 7:31 PM
when I ran troubleshooting it said potential windows update database error detected 0x8007049. below that it says windows update components must be repaired. iv tried refreshing and resetting the system multiple times yet it does not fix the problem. is there anything I can do to fix this
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Outlook Reading Pane display "What's New" & other non-email garbage?
- Answer How do I repair my computer from these blue screen of death errors: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, BAD_POOL_HEADER, & MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
- Answer Can't open PDF files all of a sudden
- Answer Upgrading to Win 8 Pro on Dell - used the Add features function - added key but now is rejected
- Answer UNIQUE Version of "This Copy of Windows is Not Genuine" error situation...