ADWS error event ID 1202
One of the servers is receiving ADWS error, Event ID 1202.
This computer is now hosting the specified directory instance, but Active Directory Web Services could not service it. Active Directory Web Services will retry this operation periodically.
Directory instance: NTDS
Directory instance LDAP port: 389
Directory instance SSL port: 636
This appears every minute and is rather annoying.
The server is Windows server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Could anyone suggest any ways of solving this error?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer "Page not found error" after login propmt in the feed dialog
- Answer Liquid Markup: Strip just <p> tags without stripping other html?
- Answer Load more posts in the same page
- Answer How to design an exception logging table using HyperTable and access it via the Java client?
- Answer python USER_BASE error