ADWS error event ID 1202
One of the servers is receiving ADWS error, Event ID 1202.
This computer is now hosting the specified directory instance, but Active Directory Web Services could not service it. Active Directory Web Services will retry this operation periodically.
Directory instance: NTDS
Directory instance LDAP port: 389
Directory instance SSL port: 636
This appears every minute and is rather annoying.
The server is Windows server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Could anyone suggest any ways of solving this error?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the value of a mike singletary football on the front and phoenix cardnials Anthony carter on the back?
- Answer Do you need a AA degree in business to get a masters degree?
- Answer How do you answer operations management math questions?
- Answer What is the total number of atoms in 1 mole of chlorine?
- Answer What Cells carry amino acids?