ADWS error event ID 1202
One of the servers is receiving ADWS error, Event ID 1202.
This computer is now hosting the specified directory instance, but Active Directory Web Services could not service it. Active Directory Web Services will retry this operation periodically.
Directory instance: NTDS
Directory instance LDAP port: 389
Directory instance SSL port: 636
This appears every minute and is rather annoying.
The server is Windows server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Could anyone suggest any ways of solving this error?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When was carl au born?
- Answer getting nullpointer exception at rd.forward(request, response); Applied.jsp is displaying msg on console
- Answer input boxes, when on click on specified input box, the current pointer jump from the previous input box
- Answer Visual Studio- way to see the stack size growing whilst stepping through?
- Answer AdBannerView not serving ads on iOS7