ADWS error event ID 1202
One of the servers is receiving ADWS error, Event ID 1202.
This computer is now hosting the specified directory instance, but Active Directory Web Services could not service it. Active Directory Web Services will retry this operation periodically.
Directory instance: NTDS
Directory instance LDAP port: 389
Directory instance SSL port: 636
This appears every minute and is rather annoying.
The server is Windows server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Could anyone suggest any ways of solving this error?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer My Application onCreate - App APID: null
- Answer how to set iframe's src in firefox extension dialog
- Answer when i want update profile banner using twitter api it shoes Image with unknown type provided
- Answer Removing a character (a specific slash) in every cell of a database field, using MySQL
- Answer Why my ~/.bashrc is sourced while i'm cunected and not when i only execute a command?