ADWS error event ID 1202
One of the servers is receiving ADWS error, Event ID 1202.
This computer is now hosting the specified directory instance, but Active Directory Web Services could not service it. Active Directory Web Services will retry this operation periodically.
Directory instance: NTDS
Directory instance LDAP port: 389
Directory instance SSL port: 636
This appears every minute and is rather annoying.
The server is Windows server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Could anyone suggest any ways of solving this error?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I solve the Vanguard hacking mini-game?
- Answer I am unable to install any software in my Windows 7 Home Premium x64, unless I right-click the setup and select "Run as Administrator"
- Answer Windows XP Blue Screens
- Answer After put to sleep, computer: BlueScreen, BCCode: 1000007e
- Answer Windows edition is showing up without an edition