ADWS error event ID 1202
One of the servers is receiving ADWS error, Event ID 1202.
This computer is now hosting the specified directory instance, but Active Directory Web Services could not service it. Active Directory Web Services will retry this operation periodically.
Directory instance: NTDS
Directory instance LDAP port: 389
Directory instance SSL port: 636
This appears every minute and is rather annoying.
The server is Windows server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Could anyone suggest any ways of solving this error?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer When is it optimal to rebuy Kevlar?
- Answer What armor and weapons do Crusaders use?
- Answer How does Font Book.app determine the "Design style" for a Smart Collection?
- Answer Can Alfred search the content of files by default too and not just file names?
- Answer How do I prevent timing out when coping files to my iPad/iPhone?