ADWS error event ID 1202
One of the servers is receiving ADWS error, Event ID 1202.
This computer is now hosting the specified directory instance, but Active Directory Web Services could not service it. Active Directory Web Services will retry this operation periodically.
Directory instance: NTDS
Directory instance LDAP port: 389
Directory instance SSL port: 636
This appears every minute and is rather annoying.
The server is Windows server 2008 R2 Datacenter.
Could anyone suggest any ways of solving this error?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Tumblr html hyperlink isn't working?
- Answer I need an mp3 script like mp3crop.com?
- Answer i have installed office 2010 and notice i have a list of other office items in control panel do i need them?
- Answer Outlook 2013 stops working and restarts everytime i try to send a email
- Answer Outlook 2013 excel attachment error: microsoft excel cannot open or save any more documents because there is not enough available memory or disk space