View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community
"The program (VUDesktopToast.exe - System Error) can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer"
Asked by Duy MinhDinh on 11/24/2012 at 10:31 PM
I have just upgraded win 8 from win 7 on my sony vaio laptop. However, now when I start, on the screen it says "The program (VUDesktopToast.exe - System Error) can't start because mfc110u.dll is missing from your computer. Try installing to fix this problem'. So, please let me know how can I fix it?
Posted by RennieK on 12/07/2013 at 9:10 AMI found the way to fix the problem for missing MFC110U.DLL. If you are using deskstops or laptops at work. You can go to Windows 7 or 8
folders Windows and go to System32 there you will find MCF110U.DLL and copy to flash drives. Then restore to your computer to the same folders System32. Restart your computer and problem should go away.
Also, there are chances that MSVCR110.DLL will also found missing. do the same instructions shown above and restart your computer. After restore, I have no problem using my computer.
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer How can I change the Chinese hand writing input-Japan into Chinese hand writing input - Chinese Tzu-ing??
- Answer How do I unhide or display hidden photo sources? I had mistakenly did that to display my friend's nature picture. Please elaborate on what steps I need to take. Thanks!
- Answer Is there a type of cow with no udder?
- Answer How do you write a letter requesting absent from school for your child?
- Answer How clean gurgaon is in terms of air?