US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Como faço para usar o outlook usando o skydrive para armazenar e-mail, calendario, etc, pois vou usar em vários plantões e cadaum usa o seu desktop, e o meu está instalado
- Answer Why Can't I Delete a Darksiders Save File? (PC)
- Answer HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GH22NS30 ATA Device no longer working after recent Windows Update
- Answer Windows 7 guest OS not booting in Hyper-V for Windows 8
- Answer bijlage outlook gaan niet open