US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer SQL query - sync tables
- Answer how can i call a javasscript function from img tag
- Answer C++ - sort algorithm doesnt see my overloaded "<" operator for user-defined type.How to fix it?
- Answer Initializing Char* to length of wchar_t* variable gets the length wrong when wcslen returns correct length
- Answer iOS offline dictionary/thesaurus