US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Windows 7 cannot connect to the internet through a wired connection
- Answer Windows 8.1, Intell chipset, Needs so many improvements and has taken so long for microsoft to fix, competitors may have the hand up!
- Answer error in c:\windows\syswow64\cmicnfgp.dll missing entry ;cmictrlwnd
- Answer Windows 8.1 and wifi connection
- Answer Windows 7 is not detecting USB LG GE24NU40 External DVD drive to load software by provided disk