US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer PowerPoint 2013 Transition problems with audio playing
- Answer Powerpoint 13 won't complete a save as or export a video.
- Answer Cannot set Outlook 2010 as 'default' for email
- Answer Just wanted to hide rows... NOW THIS... PLEASE HELP!!!
- Answer How do I make a formula to permanently change a cell's color based on cell value?