US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do I create an AppleScript that will quit an application at a specific time and then put the computer to sleep?
- Answer How can I gain screen share/ssh access to a G5 connected by ethernet to a Mac Mini on my wireless Airport Extreme Network from my MacBook Pro?
- Answer How to import a spreadsheet into Numbers from an email attachment?
- Answer have thermlake blackx dock with seagate barracudda drive. PC does not see the drive. It use to show as Drive G
- Answer Restoring wireless..