View Full Answer On Microsoft Windows Community
US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Microsoft Windows Community]
Can you answer these?
- Answer is there any way in arma 2 in editor mode to tell units when the map spawns in they move to a location?
- Answer Can i alter the frequency of an audio clip in JAVA?
- Answer C++ program to read n no.'s sort them in ascnding and display contnts in array b4 and after sortng screen ?
- Answer Excel help please, this one is difficult for me.?
- Answer why do you use Loop statements in Visual Basic?