US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Changing the colour of Data Bars based on a value
- Answer Had 2 emails created in Outlook, deleted one of the emails and lost all my contacts and calendar entries
- Answer Shade rows the same colour based on a cell value
- Answer Win8.1 is unable to output HD resoluation to TV thru HDMI
- Answer Downloading pictures inWindows 8