US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer MS Paint - Failure upon saving files -"Invalid file name" "Depleted files"
- Answer Xbox 360 Wireless controller works but Code 28 in device manager, prevents from using in specific games.
- Answer Folders in Library "Hidden". Please Help
- Answer Sending pictures in emails
- Answer OOP aggregation, composition implementation