US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Disable click on an element during animation
- Answer how "http://ghost.org/" html/css works
- Answer Implementing expand and collapse in Rails views
- Answer How to implement a cancel of a method execution (e.g. cancel of an expensive 3rd party API call) in Rails?
- Answer using reader to check if a field contains null value