US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer I can join other lan worlds but people can't join mine [on hold]
- Answer How do I pick up a weapon to open the door?
- Answer How can I unlock the Club LOL?
- Answer Where are located the easter eggs are in Monaco? [on hold]
- Answer How to remove the computer name, date, and time at the bottom of every printed page