US international keyboard in Windows 8
Asked by Duo1 on 11/20/2012 at 8:53 PM
In Windows 7 I configured my keyboard to use the US international keyboard so that I could type accented characters with 2 key presses, e.g. 'e to produce é. I have now upgraded to Windows 8 and cannot find this option. Is it still available?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer What is the meaning of planning?
- Answer Is Selena Gomez and Lea Michele friends?
- Answer What city was the 1994 world cup played?
- Answer Will my Borderlands 2 campaign be ruined if I play matchmaking? [duplicate]
- Answer System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Retrivieng the COM class factory for component with CLSID 80080005