Update for Kernel-Mode Driver Framework version 1.11 for Windows 7 (KB2685811) not installing
Asked by JulieBrownfield on 11/19/2012 at 1:58 PM
This Windows recommended update continues to fail when rebooting (after numerous attempts) with Code 8007007E. I am currently using Windows 7 Pro 32 bit SP1 operating system. Any direction to help me get this to work?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer how to make updates update Install and Finaalize)( when I want them to not when windows wants to
- Answer Computer was given to me as a gift...
- Answer WindowsUpdate_dt000WindowsUpdate_8024402C
- Answer homegroups and easyconnect ipv6
- Answer Windows 7 Pro - Encrypting File System - stops working during a Windows session