Update for Kernel-Mode Driver Framework version 1.11 for Windows 7 (KB2685811) not installing
Asked by JulieBrownfield on 11/19/2012 at 1:58 PM
This Windows recommended update continues to fail when rebooting (after numerous attempts) with Code 8007007E. I am currently using Windows 7 Pro 32 bit SP1 operating system. Any direction to help me get this to work?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer what's happened to www.mswos.com
- Answer After upgrading my Acer laptop to Windows 8 from 7 I seem to have a lot of duplicate info on my system. How can I know when and what is ok to get rid of?
- Answer driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_
- Answer reinstalling Windows XP Pro
- Answer 'unacceptable character' when entering Windows 7 Home activation key