Update for Kernel-Mode Driver Framework version 1.11 for Windows 7 (KB2685811) not installing
Asked by JulieBrownfield on 11/19/2012 at 1:58 PM
This Windows recommended update continues to fail when rebooting (after numerous attempts) with Code 8007007E. I am currently using Windows 7 Pro 32 bit SP1 operating system. Any direction to help me get this to work?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer No audio when hooked to HDMI tv and audio through sound system at church
- Answer Windows 8.1 taking 2+ hours to get past "...Please Wait" screen at startup
- Answer Where di I geet X17-59186.iso with media center included
- Answer windows7 & lotus 123 printer not loading
- Answer What does the Shield over a city mean?