security update KB2729450 keeps showing on my taskbar even after updating.How do I get rid of it?
Asked by rushyRG on 11/16/2012 at 3:01 PM
The shield icon keeps appearing in my task bar.When I hover on it this appears "Updates are ready for your computer.Click here to install these updates." When I click on it,this window pops up"Installing security update for Microsoft.NET Framework 2.0 SP2 on Windows Server 2003 and Windows XPx86 (KB2729450) (UPDATE 1 OF 1)". When it finishes installing I click "Finish" and the shield icon disappears only to reappear with the same information!Please,how do I get rid of this annoyance?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is it possible to run particular block code after receiving push message(APN) without any user input interaction
- Answer create Line break/new line after fwrite() PHP
- Answer Windows Movie Maker-Why are some of the animations missing?
- Answer How to install ADW MacOS Theme APK?
- Answer what to do to connect a php with s phisher?