View Full Answer On Stackoverflow
wget: Unsupported scheme on non-http URL
Asked by Newbie on 11/14/2012 at 9:51 PM
I have the following line in my shell script:
export URL=file://myhost/system.log wget -v %URL%
When I tried to run the script it give me the following error:
file://myhost/system.log: Unsupported scheme.
Does it mean wget supports http and ftp ONLY?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Stackoverflow]
Can you answer these?
- Answer How do you run very very very fast in migo land?
- Answer Why do the north east trade winds change direction in ganga valley?
- Answer Where does the name ocky come from in darts?
- Answer null pointer exception - Form inside an alert Dialog Android
- Answer How to set jsp pages unaccessible from addressing via browsers in Apache Sling?