View Full Answer On Stackoverflow
wget: Unsupported scheme on non-http URL
Asked by Newbie on 11/14/2012 at 9:51 PM
I have the following line in my shell script:
export URL=file://myhost/system.log wget -v %URL%
When I tried to run the script it give me the following error:
file://myhost/system.log: Unsupported scheme.
Does it mean wget supports http and ftp ONLY?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Stackoverflow]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Is there any use of buckminsterfullerene?
- Answer What does unique visits mean exactly to a website? and how are they calculated?
- Answer Macro to copy a row from an excel sheet to an text file
- Answer create invoicing system in excel
- Answer office outlook 2010 - all outgoing goes to outbox, have to them click and send to get them to go out.