View Full Answer On Stackoverflow
wget: Unsupported scheme on non-http URL
Asked by Newbie on 11/14/2012 at 9:51 PM
I have the following line in my shell script:
export URL=file://myhost/system.log wget -v %URL%
When I tried to run the script it give me the following error:
file://myhost/system.log: Unsupported scheme.
Does it mean wget supports http and ftp ONLY?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Stackoverflow]
Can you answer these?
- Answer How to bypass the lock screen
- Answer League of Legends Difficulty Installing
- Answer conflito de endereço
- Answer unable to print to hpB209 wireless printer on windows 7. hp utility says connected
- Answer I can no longer open any of my pictures or PDF files, when I try it says "invalid value for registry" What does this mean. I ran virus check it came back clean, how do I fix this?