View Full Answer On Stackoverflow
wget: Unsupported scheme on non-http URL
Asked by Newbie on 11/14/2012 at 9:51 PM
I have the following line in my shell script:
export URL=file://myhost/system.log wget -v %URL%
When I tried to run the script it give me the following error:
file://myhost/system.log: Unsupported scheme.
Does it mean wget supports http and ftp ONLY?
No responses yet. Be the first one!
[Some content on this page is from Stackoverflow]
Can you answer these?
- Answer Where are active oil wells in Burke county north dakota?
- Answer How to not echo array if previous one's key has been echoed already
- Answer Need Advice connecting Java Application to Local SQL Database
- Answer html5 canvas background img
- Answer Construct parent nodes from child nodes in a binary tree